I have not received my cheque till now. What's the status. I had no intention to write here in forum but whenever I write an email to Bodunnan support, I never get any response. :(

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have not received my cheque till now. What's the status. I had no intention to write here in forum but whenever I write an email to Bodunnan support, I never get any response. :(

Most probably, by the end of this month. I am sure you have updated/checked your postal address is in place in "Payment" section on your dashboard.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I have already checked bro but it is really late

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money

Even I have not received the payment. It's too late. Please admin kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.
Yes I have already checked bro but it is really late
Your payment was rejected as one of your referral was banned for posting plagiarized content. You can always check your account for the latest state of any payment.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Even I have not received the payment. It's too late. Please admin kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.
Below is the email sent to you by us:

[quote]The bank has rejected your payment as the account number is incorrect. The account number usually contain numbers but no special characters. Please contact your bank and get the correct account number that can be used for NEFT transactions.
[/quote]

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

What is the actual time to get payment approved while one other member payment is approved. WHY this delay.:
What is the actual time to get payment approved while one other member payment is approved. WHY this delay.:
You can refer recently updated FAQ link where everything is there with clear and lucid manner.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.