I want to know what does Karma mean in boddunan? Can anyone please enlighten me?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Karma in Boddunan is an activity Index. It encompasses the following activities.
Your activity in Forums
Your responses in the forums
Positive responses from the other members to your activities in the forums.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
In fact, it was the symbol of a particular member's good or not so good activities in forums, but it was not used properly. You can see it here in two profiles mine and big brother's (above) Kahan Raja Bhoj and Kahan Gangua Teli but that's how the cooky crumbles in this country...Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Karma can be assigned by any registered member to any other registered member. It can be done by clicking + green sign. it can be done only once in a day. :whistle: :whistle: It cannot be given to self.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you all for sharing the details of what karma is all about. Tried looking it up in the FAQ section but couldn't get any info.

My friendly advise is to be active in all the forums as much as you can without bothering about Karma. Things will fall in their places like in a jigsaw puzzle.
Thank you Sir...in fact I am enjoying the activities in Boddunan very much and reading what other people share. I am still new to Boddunan and not sure about how beneficial this site is from a financial perspective, but the interaction and discussion on varied topics over here is quite enriching.

Thank you all for sharing the details of what karma is all about. Tried looking it up in the FAQ section but couldn't get any info.

Since Karma is not about making points or such, it is not included in FAQs. But the simple thing to bear in mind is that, if you really really like someone's post as well as feel like appreciating or encouraging someone, you click the green + sign below their forum profile. It will increase their karma by one. If you dislike someone's post of someone is trying to be nasty for no reason, you may click on minus sign which decreases their karma. Karma is nothing but a measure of appreciation and good work.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you Sir...in fact I am enjoying the activities in Boddunan very much and reading what other people share. I am still new to Boddunan and not sure about how beneficial this site is from a financial perspective, but the interaction and discussion on varied topics over here is quite enriching.

Don't worry about your Newness. All of us are one day new comers. By being active you can shed away newness and in no time you will be a veteran. Cheers.
@Kalyani: Thank you for explaining this in detail :)

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You are very correct as we begin our journey everything looks new but by and by we get the hang of everything.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.