The topic is locked.
Kindly help me with this query. At what time of the month can we expect to get our pay check? Also, no where in this site I was asked to furnish my bank details (IFSC code, account number) so that money can be directly transferred into my account. Though my name is not published or no payment has been approved yet, still I wish to know about this process. Can somebody please enlighten me?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kindly help me with this query. At what time of the month can we expect to get our pay check? Also, no where in this site I was asked to furnish my bank details (IFSC code, account number) so that money can be directly transferred into my account. Though my name is not published or no payment has been approved yet, still I wish to know about this process. Can somebody please enlighten me?

You need to have a minimum of Rs 1500 in your account before you get paid. Once you reach that amount the Admin posts the names on payment page , after which you get paid ...You can find your payprofile on Dashboard and you can give all the relevant details there.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I cannot see any of your cheques ready yet,(I am not aware about you total payment though) but the cheques are issued at the end of the month and sent in 3-4 weeks time). (Once you reach 1500/)
As far your second query, admin will ask you to furnish your bank details later for wire transfer but mostly first few payments are thr cheques. Let me know if you have anything more to know or ask me to close thread. Thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I cannot see any of your cheques ready yet,(I am not aware about you total payment though) but the cheques are issued at the end of the month and sent in 3-4 weeks time). (Once you reach 1500/)
As far your second query, admin will ask you to furnish your bank details later for wire transfer but mostly first few payments are thr cheques. Let me know if you have anything more to know or ask me to close thread. Thank you.

As Usha mentioned, I have already filled in my pay profile on dashboard. And the points accrued so far is more than 2000..if this is converted to cash, i think I am eligible. Correct me if I am wrong before closing this thread.

As Usha mentioned, I have already filled in my pay profile on dashboard. And the points accrued so far is more than 2000..if this is converted to cash, i think I am eligible. Correct me if I am wrong before closing this thread.

Most likely your cheque will be issued at the end of the month (amount is right there on your dashboard) and sent by the end of next month. I am not aware whether you furnished bank details or your mailing address.

Most likely your cheque will be issued at the end of the month (amount is right there on your dashboard) and sent by the end of next month. I am not aware whether you furnished bank details or your mailing address.

I have furnished my mailing address. Thanks for all the help!

Please close the thread.

I have furnished my mailing address. Thanks for all the help!

Please close the thread.

LET ME TELL YOU FINALLY THOSE 2000 points you mentioned are your points you got for forum postings will be converted into cash as per share value this month but paid with your next cheque. The amount you see once reached (or already reached) is the money the cheque will be issued for.
Note- we have a separate thread to provide help in such matters. Thank you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.