Each city is famous for some items(ex:electronics). If we discuss what items are cheap in which areas in the city then it will be useful when the person visit the city and purchase those product at a cheap price according to the advise given by the people.I think it be very useful for marketing people and frequent travelers. Is this kind of questions allowed in this forum?. Please clarify my doubt.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This will result in suggesting certain shops and products. This is a sort of advertising and is against forum ruls.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Without raising the names of the shops, a general reference can be given. For example Hyderabad is famous for pearls. And they are available inAn area called Patthar Ghatti. I don't think if one writes this way, there shouldn't be any objection.
Without raising the names of the shops, a general reference can be given. For example Hyderabad is famous for pearls. And they are available inAn area called Patthar Ghatti. I don't think if one writes this way, there shouldn't be any objection.

I agree. I may mention that Agra is famous for shoes, petha sweets and some historic buildings. But I cannot give names of travel agencies, petha dealers/ shops and show manufacturers. dealers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree. I may mention that Agra is famous for shoes, petha sweets and some historic buildings. But I cannot give names of travel agencies, petha dealers/ shops and show manufacturers. dealers.

I don't want the shop names only area details enough.

for ex : Electronics in chennai - richie street (Mount road). Is it allowed.

True. If the writer or the thread creator keeps this point in mind, safely he can add such threads useful for the user. With this hint, the reader can easily reach the place of his interst. It will be still useful if it's indicated briefly how to reach there.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
My doubt is if i write only the area details and some one who did not study what happened before and posting the name of the shop details will i get banned for the person who made this mistake or both?. See my previous example he should post like that.. What can i do now. yes or no.
My doubt is if i write only the area details and some one who did not study what happened before and posting the name of the shop details will i get banned for the person who made this mistake or both?. See my previous example he should post like that.. What can i do now. yes or no.

See above threads where in Gulshan and I gave the details How to create a thread without getting rejected.

See above threads where in Gulshan and I gave the details How to create a thread without getting rejected.

Ok. I don't want to take the risk. Please lock this thread immediately.

Ok. I don't want to take the risk. Please lock this thread immediately.

Question of risk will not arise if you follow the guidelines.
Each city is famous for some items(ex:electronics). If we discuss what items are cheap in which areas in the city then it will be useful when the person visit the city and purchase those product at a cheap price according to the advise given by the people.I think it be very useful for marketing people and frequent travelers. Is this kind of questions allowed in this forum?. Please clarify my doubt.

Idea is good but focus on certain shop or product is against rules....

You don't understand what i said. If i follow the rules and start the post another person did not study it and post the shop details what will happen? who is getting banned. I or other person?. Anyway i don't want to take the risk. i don't want any person get banned for answering this question. Everyone should be happy in the forum posting. Editors please lock this thread.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.