The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why I am unable to reply to any post? I tried to relogin but to no avail. Have I been blocked or something? :(

But you are replying now and we can see it....

Yes, now I am able to reply..sometime back all the quote, reply button were missing, Something went wrong with my browser (Opera)..using IE now.

Anyhow your problem is solved. now. Your purpose is served..

Yes, I had rebooted my system twice, refreshed, deleted history and tried again, tried using IE ..but it was very slow. Now am able to reply in forum.

Try mozilla firefox or google chrome. Whenever i see your reply and your status is showing offline. All members status are showing "now online" but yours only showing offline. Do you changed any settings in the browser or your connection getting disconnected frequently?

I don't think there is any necessity any further discussion as her problem is solved. Better we stop discussion.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Why I am unable to reply to any post? I tried to relogin but to no avail. Have I been blocked or something? :(

But you are replying now and we can see it....

Yes, now I am able to reply..sometime back all the quote, reply button were missing, Something went wrong with my browser (Opera)..using IE now.

Anyhow your problem is solved. now. Your purpose is served..

Yes, I had rebooted my system twice, refreshed, deleted history and tried again, tried using IE ..but it was very slow. Now am able to reply in forum.

Try mozilla firefox or google chrome. Whenever i see your reply and your status is showing offline. All members status are showing "now online" but yours only showing offline. Do you changed any settings in the browser or your connection getting disconnected frequently?

Thanks Dwarkanathan for your help...my problem has been resolved now.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.