The topic is locked.
Hi Everyone,

I am new here. I just wrote my first article here, but when I am trying to submit it, it is displaying an error - "Invalid Token." What to do about it? How to get rid of it, and post my article? I didn't use formatting, but later used paragraph markers only, and then even used toggle html view also, but to no avail.

Please help.

Regards,
Ajay Goel
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Everyone,

I am new here. I just wrote my first article here, but when I am trying to submit it, it is displaying an error - "Invalid Token." What to do about it? How to get rid of it, and post my article? I didn't use formatting, but later used paragraph markers only, and then even used toggle html view also, but to no avail.

Please help.

Regards,
Ajay Goel

You can write your article in MS-Word, copy and paste it in a note pad, and then copy paste the content from notepad to boddunan editor. There is no need to use the HTML view. Delete extra spaces above and below the article in the Boddunan editor, choose a valid category from the Category drop-down list and click submit. Or you can directly write in boddunan editor too.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, epraneeth77
Hi Mousumi,

I tried as you said, but it is still not working. I even deleted space between paragraphs, and used <p></p> for paragraphs.
Hi Mousumi,

I tried as you said, but it is still not working. I even deleted space between paragraphs, and used <p></p> for paragraphs.

These paragraph tags are used only in html mode..not to be used in normal boddunan editor.

Initially, if we don't select anything, it gives us the normal boddunan editor, right? I removed those paragraph tags also, removed spaces after the article and before the article, but have some spaces between each paragraph, would that be a problem?
I removed even those spaces between paragraphs, but it is still not working :(

Spaces between paragraphs is fine..but now I'm not sure what is the issue. Try to close and reopen the site and start all over again.

Thank you said by: Ajay Goel

Spaces between paragraphs is fine..but now I'm not sure what is the issue. Try to close and reopen the site and start all over again.

oh, okay, thank you very much, Mousumi

Let me check if I can reach to your article. Do you have url of your submission?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me check if I can reach to your article. Do you have url of your submission?

I was just able to post it, Mousumi's last sentence in last post helped me

I was just able to post it, Mousumi's last sentence in last post helped me

Great, I welcome you on Boddunan and suggest you to go through rules and FAQs provided in different tabs on every pages. Thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ajay Goel
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.