Today i saw that just opening the forum section itself 5 to 7 points are added in my account. I did not reply to that forum. Is there any software glitch happening in boddunan or this problem is occurring only to me. If it is happening due to software glitch then how the points will get reduced in our account.  Please members share your opinion.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I too noticed it. Administration may please look in to it.

I request administrator please look into it and rectify the issue as quickly as possible. I didn't answer to any forum question today but opening itself giving points to me and my points are now getting increased. I don't want the points to credit in my account for which i did not spend the time. Administrator please reply to this and reduce the points from my account for the topics i did not reply.

Even before responding in the thread, points are added. Urgently something has to be done

Could be a R-Day bonanza!!

Bonanza or charity? Not a good trend.

Thank for reporting the issue. This issue is now resolved.

And members who got additional points, no need to worry, we won't delete them :-)

Happy republic day.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.