Hi Maverick,

I have completed or rather exceeded more than 2000 Forum post. I am eligible for getting 1000 points as per the point system in Boddunan. I mailed yesterday to Boddunan Support but did not get any response. Kindly, look into this matter.

Posting 1000 Forum Posts 500

Posting 2000 Forum Posts 1000

Posting 5000 Forum Posts 2500

Posting 10000 Forum Posts 5000

Posting 15000 Forum Posts 7500

Posting 20000 Forum Posts 10000

TIA

Mousumi

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Mousumi, congratulations on reaching a milestone. Well done!

Points are credited and updated manually and will be done soon, I guess, as soon as admin gets around to updating all other things here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Mousumi, congratulations on reaching a milestone. Well done!

Points are credited and updated manually and will be done soon, I guess, as soon as admin gets around to updating all other things here!

Thank you Kalyani! :)

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Congratulation on reaching the milestone. Points will be definitely credited by admin. This thread will also remind 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Congratulation on reaching the milestone. Points will be definitely credited by admin. This thread will also remind

Thank you Gulshan Ji, yes hence the thread. :)

Hope your points been credited. I am eager to reach 15k soon so that I may get that 10k points.

Working with an aim to reach a landmark is definitely good. But, if you are regular and consistent, you can reach all the landmarks. This path was shown by revered members like Gulshan sir, Sandhyarani, Chinmoy to name a few. Work with that aim. All the best.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Sanjeev Gupta

SJ... As per my eyes that target seems really far away... lol.. just kidding. Be active and you will be on the target soon enough.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Hope your points been credited. I am eager to reach 15k soon so that I may get that 10k points.

Oh yes, you will get 2500 points extra for reaching 15K, after all you visit the site once every 6 months :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Visiting the site once in 6 monhs, doesn't account for in eligibility for earning bonus points?  Curious to know.

rambabu wrote:

Visiting the site once in 6 monhs, doesn't account for in eligibility for earning bonus points?  Curious to know.

I think there is no such rule. I will show you don't worry. I have done it in the past too. Don't challenge me. Hehehe.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.