Hi Maverick,

Just wanted to inform that member of the week for the period 16th Feb to 22nd Feb and 23rd Feb to 1st March has not be updated. Can you please take a look at it.

TIA

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its updated.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu
Maverick wrote:

Its updated.

Thanks Maverick!!

I was also waiting to get my 1000 points after the completion of writing more than 2500 post...:(

Points have not been added yet.

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Its updated.

Thanks Maverick!!

I was also waiting to get my 1000 points after the completion of writing more than 2500 post...:(

Did you sent the request?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Its updated.

Thanks Maverick!!

Did you sent the request?

Yes, I had emailed to boddunan support and had written a post under help. But now I see that points have been given. Thank you!!! :)

On checking my points I see that it has not been updated since November last and I dont think that cash has been credited for weekly bonus since a long time now....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

On checking my points I see that it has not been updated since November last and I dont think that cash has been credited for weekly bonus since a long time now....

Yes Points page is not getting update since long... But member of the week earning is getting update on earning page.. Last updated on 15th of this month.. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes Points page is not getting update since long... But member of the week earning is getting update on earning page.. Last updated on 15th of this month.. 

But the earnings are not credited into my account since several weeks ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
AKP wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

But the earnings are not credited into my account since several weeks ...

I agree with you, maybe admins does it manually when he finds time for the same. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It seems chaos is going on as far as the points are concerned. After answering a question I got 5points. When it is voted up, I'm supposed to earn 5 points. These points are not added.

As if this chaos is not enough, I'm getting mails that my answer is voted down.

This should be urgently addressed.

rambabu wrote:

It seems chaos is going on as far as the points are concerned. After answering a question I got 5points. When it is voted up, I'm supposed to earn 5 points. These points are not added.

As if this chaos is not enough, I'm getting mails that my answer is voted down.

This should be urgently addressed.

I am also getting the same mails, your answer voted down but thankfully I am getting 5 points as I can check them at my profile page. But yes, probably the site update is still going on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.