Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Well, I know many of you are already aware, even admin is. About working, yes few of them are not matters for working, but they are important, at least for me. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I just hope that admin will soon add that PM feature again. It was really good to get quick and direct responses from moderators. But till then we will try to ask our queries here on forum only.

And I liked that Activity feature. Its good that we can check what everyone is doing on forum.

a.s.

It's been an year or so PM option is not functioning. It's strange because I have not seen PM option not on the forum sites. I really miss that option because there are people with whom I may not share fb account but may be able to interact with them through PM here.

I guess you can know their Fb Id or Email id and then start a hangout in Gmail or Yahoo as Fb is distracting. I believe this is an easy and feasible option at our disposal.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I guess you can know their Fb Id or Email id and then start a hangout in Gmail or Yahoo as Fb is distracting. I believe this is an easy and feasible option at our disposal.

It is not only about hanging out with members. It is also about solving site related problems with moderators  and other members. And for those FB and other things is not proper one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

For having discussions and contacts    with members and moderators and the administrator PM would serve the purpose. But the provision is no more functioning. It has to be brought back.

Yes there are lots of options which are not working at the moment. I feel admin has been lazy these days or is enjoying a long vacation.

Administration is not lazy, but he comes online very frequently. Check, "Who is online".

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.