The topic is locked.

I have submitted 2 articles on 1st April. Editor has approved this article. But Admin Review is still pending. Any idea how it will take??

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It totally depends on admin. If he is active then it will get approval soon. 

Usually it took around 10 days. Don't worry they will get cash credit soon.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Thank you. For me, when an article gets approved it motivates me to write another one! 

Don't you worry.. Once admin will starting approve all of them will get approval together, and that will motivate even more. Keep writing. Best of luck.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Roshan Ahmed wrote:

Thank you. For me, when an article gets approved it motivates me to write another one! 

Sure. Generally after getting editor's approval, getting admn. Approval is just a formality. Exceptions may be there.

The best thing is to keep writing and when you see a string of your articles published it is even more motivating....all the best !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Since admin is employed fulltime elsewhere , he attends to this site part time whenever he is free. But I must stress that even though getting approval and publishing articles is a slow process, it is truly reliable and trustworthy. So just keep writing and all the best.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: AKP, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

This is the real problem with this site actually admin takes long time to approve articles. These days I have seen him rarely on to the site. Wait he will approve once he log in here.

On the contrary, Maverick is online most days/nights since I have seen him online ....But I agree that certain things like updating our points and cash credits for points etc have not been done for several months now..I sincerely hope that he finishes whatever job that keeps him busy and does the needful here at the earliest :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

True. For the past few days I have been seeing Maveric's presence here. I also agree with you, a lot of things need overhauling and revamping here.

The site must move forward. Good writers must be given instant publishing rights. I have instant publishing for example on Hubpages.com which is the doyan of writing sites.   This system of review and all that is outdated. In any case in case a writer goes over the line the post can always be removed after a warning.  Even  the new sites like daily 2 cents also give instant publishing. Buddunan must think about it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.