The topic is locked.

Till date I have submitted two articles and both have been approved. Well, about the articles I want to know that may I share my articles on Fb and other social media sites or it's not allowed. Kindly help. 

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. You may share not only your own articles but others' also.  Just look at the bottom of each article where you will find share icons. I have shared a number of articles on Facebook and Twitter. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

I wanted to share my article but was not sure about the rule and so hesitated to do so. Now, I can share it happily without any doubt.

shampasaid

See your own published article or any other published article. Scroll down. You can see many Icons. besides, Google + there are a plethora web sites where you can share your articles This site's very purpose is to share your articles in social web sites.

i do not know about this, that's why i was not sharing any of my articles on social sites but now as i know, i will start sharing my and other best articles to my best friends on fb

bhuyali saroj

You can share your articles as well as others' on social networking sites. Since the doubt is cleared and no other discussion foreseen, locking the thread. Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.