The topic is locked.

admin sir please help !!!!

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

admin sir please change my payee name to Babu saroj. my profile name is Babu saroj but my payee name is bhuyali saroj. so change my payee name to Babu saroj.

it's almost 3 weeks over i have emailed you a lot but then also you haven't replied me. after trying too much to contact you i have taken this step and started this thread so that you come to forum  and listen to my problem. sir actually i crossed rs 1500 and my name babu saroj which is in the payment list that name is my profile name and i can see that in my pay profile my name is bhuyali saroj it should be babu  saroj, i am worried so much because i crossed rs 1500 and my payee name is not changed. and whenever i am starting a thread on this to let you know respected suni sir is closing all my thread and i have to say that he is overusing his power. once you changed my payee name i will not start any thread like this. but sorry i have to do this because the admin is not seeing my email. please sir help because i have worked a lot to make this money don't ruin this by sending the check with wrong name.

change the payee name from Bhuyali saroj to Babu saroj 

yes all can see the name Babu saroj but it is my profile name which the other members are seeing my payee name is not changed till now 

bhuyali saroj

Your other thread is open and I have posted another comment on that hours ago but your problem is you did not check the link or read my answers. Carry on posting new posts regarding this and ask admin to sot out the matter. Keep posting without reading comments. I don't know how the members will help you in this matter? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So you mean that i will receive my check with Babu saroj name.

And you also mean that my payee name is Babu saroj

Please answer suni sir

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.