The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So what should i do there is no way only you know say how can i contact him . his phone number or his proper e-mail address where he will answer you say suni sir 

bhuyali saroj

Only admin can solve your issue, as the payment link is showing your payment status as Pending Admin review. 

https://www.boddunan.com/community/payments.html

http://www.comparenshop.in

i know that, the admin is the only one person who can solve my problem but he is not replying me to my emails then how would i know what is the problem and i also don't know whether he is seeing my e-mails or not.  

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. is this the admin e-mail address or there is any other one 

bhuyali saroj

You may also contact on Facebook page of Boddunan. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In my case my first payment got delayed because I had not provided the complete details of my bank account, please make sure that you have given all the required details in your payment page because that could also be a reason for delay !

yesterday I updated my payment profile. It required only name and postal address, tell me where I write bank details.

Yes you are right anil, you have to give only those details for cheque payment...

Why don't you mail Administration who can clarify and advise what to do ?

I reached first time at payout and I update pay profile on dashboard. You are senior member tell us what to do to get payment. Administration is not replying. I mail for referral link to invite friends to join, but I don't recd. any reply.

well i think that there should be an option from where we can contact admin straightly without any huddles. There is no doubt about this website this is just perfectly awesome and very helpful to the people who want to earn from web. we can get help from the forum but in some matter admin help is necessary so there should be an option like contact admin

bhuyali saroj

I think that the admin is checking each and every activities of the site members. I am sure the admin read your complaint and so he/she will take immediate action to solve your problem. Here the admin of this site is silent. If the admin can contact us through the forum, it will be beneficial for us. 

Jincy Aby wrote:

I think that the admin is checking each and every activities of the site members. I am sure the admin read your complaint and so he/she will take immediate action to solve your problem. Here the admin of this site is silent. If the admin can contact us through the forum, it will be beneficial for us. 

I am agree with you, admin, must be contacted with members and reply, It increase credit worth of site.

anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

I am agree with you, admin, must be contacted with members and reply, It increase credit worth of site.

Administrator is seen everyday on the line. He would have seen the member's post. Otherwise Administrator should be  contacted.  To contact the Administrator Click on the Button " Contact us" that can be found at the bottom of every page.

My check also hold by Admn. Reason is Admn reveiwe.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.