The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
nks for mentioning my name. Though payment is approved, I have yet to recieve a check or any credit to my account. There is no harm in a delay, but it would be nice in case Admin can have a column and show what is happening. 
MG Singh wrote:
nks for mentioning my name. Though payment is approved, I have yet to recieve a check or any credit to my account. There is no harm in a delay, but it would be nice in case Admin can have a column and show what is happening.
I am agree with you we must be know about payment status.  

can anyone say after the payment got published, how much time does it take to reach us

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In my case my first payment got delayed because I had not provided the complete details of my bank account, please make sure that you have given all the required details in your payment page because that could also be a reason for delay !

yesterday I updated my payment profile. It required only name and postal address, tell me where I write bank details.

Yes you are right anil, you have to give only those details for cheque payment...

Why don't you mail Administration who can clarify and advise what to do ?

Today I recd. e mail of Administration, they asked me for bank detail, I furnished them.

Thanks a lot to this site and members of the boddunan i have received my payment . THANK YOU VERY MUCH thank you for all your help

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.