I want help from @suni51. If at all it's possible then kindly allow me to reply a member's comment made on my comment on the thread related to Sanjay Dutt's release which has been locked by you. Just a kind request to you.

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Okay, I have unlocked it now post your response but if you ask me I do not see any sense in glorifying or discussing topics which have nothing to discuss about. He was convicted and now he is being released out of turn just because he has money to pay/show. How do we expect our common men to have faith in this country's sense of ethics?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@suni51 Thank you very much for giving me a chance to respond on the said thread. I have nothing to say against your opinion and the reason for which you locked the thread. It is right that we should not discuss such a topic so intensely just because he is a popular man who has capitalised his money and contacts to misuse the law.

shampasaid

If people have money and popularity, they can influence others and can easily escape from crimes. This is what Sanjay Dutt did to escape from miserable prison life. But the poor section of our country cannot influence others with money and power. Money plays an important role in our life. With money everything is possible.

It is well known fact that money, contacts, influence play a very important part in deciding how one will be treated in life esp. when one is in trouble. Knowledgeable lawyers can get many advantages for their clients which ordinary persons can only dream of getting.A Supreme Court lawyer charges anywhere upto Rs 4-5 lakhs per appearance on an average. So the rich will always have their way. 

Without a good lawyer, the chance of succeeding in a lawsuit is very difficult. One need to pay a high amount to get an efficient lawyer. It is possible only for rich people. Money plays an important role in everybody's life. Everything is possible with money. Everybody want money. If we have money, we can influence others even in the higher section of the society. The life of rich people are always safe even if they are going in wrong ways. If they do any crime, they can easily escape from court punishment. 

This discrimination is ruining our society but the administrators are not bothered about it. It's because they also use their power for their own benefit.

shampasaid

Indian Judiciary, lawyers come with a price tag. One has to have Truck loads of money, That's all.

rambabu wrote:

Indian Judiciary, lawyers come with a price tag. One has to have Truck loads of money, That's all.

It is not true in all cases, what you say about Asha ram case. He have trucks loads of money.

Asaram Bapu has loads of money but along with it he has duped numerous people that went terribly wrong for him.

shampasaid

The  only charge that sticks irrespective of money is murder charge, but sometimes that also can be escaped out of.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.