Administration asked me to send some information of my bank account. I send them but google reply me that

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain boddunan.com bymail.boddunan.com. [52.71.164.205].

The error that the other server returned was:
451 4.3.5 Server configuration problem

My check is published but I did not recd. it. It may be possible that adm. hold my check. So please suggest me How I can send required information to Adm. Although I send these by using contact us, I don't know these are reached to adm or not.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Well, I have a similar problem, only I don't lay stress on it. My payment is 4 months overdue, but I take it as part of the game.

If you send your message from here by clicking on Boddunan support under Contact us right at the bottom of the page, you will be able to reach the admin. I sent a message just to see if it works , ticking on the box send me a copy, so that I get the copy in my mail box and it worked. You could try contacting the admin after filling the required fields ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It may be because of server error. You can submit your request again after few times. If you are receiving the same error, follow the steps that Usha Manohar explained above. I am a new member and so I didn't get an opportunity to contact the admin for submitting complaint. 

Jincy Aby wrote:

It may be because of server error. You can submit your request again after few times. If you are receiving the same error, follow the steps that Usha Manohar explained above. I am a new member and so I didn't get an opportunity to contact the admin for submitting complaint.

I send message to adm, by using contact with us. 

MG Singh wrote:

Well, I have a similar problem, only I don't lay stress on it. My payment is 4 months overdue, but I take it as part of the game.

Delay in payment is not problem. I want that adm. must not hold my payment for any information due from me.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Delay in payment is not problem. I want that adm. must not hold my payment for any information due from me.

I fully agree with you. The site must also have a column that shows payment approved but not paid.This will bring clarity and transparency.Presently it shows paid, but in real terms payments are not done. In any case there is no case to keep a payment hanging for any reason for 4/5 months.

In my opinion, submitting our complaint in forum is the best way to solve our personal problems in boddunan.com. Babu Saroj received his payment when he posted his complaint here. Admin is watching each and every action of the site members. Locking of unwanted topic is the best example for this. Now you submitted your complaint here. So get ready to accept your cheque soon. 

The actual procedure is Contacting the Administrator. This facility is available at the bottom of every page. I don't understand, why the member is not doing this. Moreover , almost every day is coming on the line. He certainly must have noticed the member's issue. And regarding, delay in payments, all the members are facing this problem . There is an outstanding balance of Rs. 835 for me. The member should wait patiently.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I fully agree with you. The site must also have a column that shows payment approved but not paid.This will bring clarity and transparency.Presently it shows paid, but in real terms payments are not done. In any case there is no case to keep a payment hanging for any reason for 4/5 months.

You are right sir if adm provide this column it will not only bring clarity and transparency but also increase faith in site. At present we are in dark, we don't why we are not getting payment. 

Now I checked the bottom of the page. Forum posting is one of the ways to contact the administrator. We can submit our complaints by clicking on 'help' or 'shoutbox' that are lying below the page. Otherwise go to boddunan support and submit the complaint. Wait patiently  until we get the payment. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.