Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

The actual procedure is Contacting the Administrator. This facility is available at the bottom of every page. I don't understand, why the member is not doing this. Moreover , almost every day is coming on the line. He certainly must have noticed the member's issue. And regarding, delay in payments, all the members are facing this problem . There is an outstanding balance of Rs. 835 for me. The member should wait patiently.

Minimum payout is 1500, how will you get paid. If adm reply here than this issue resolve with in seconds, we only want to know reason for non payment.

I suggest you to go to facebook page of site and friend admin from there and post your message in his inbox provided you are unable to send a message from support button.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Jincy Aby wrote:

In my opinion, submitting our complaint in forum is the best way to solve our personal problems in boddunan.com. Babu Saroj received his payment when he posted his complaint here. Admin is watching each and every action of the site members. Locking of unwanted topic is the best example for this. Now you submitted your complaint here. So get ready to accept your cheque soon. 

Babu Saroj received his payment but I am not, I want to know the reason for it.

Contact the admin again and submit your complaint. Is this your first payment from this site? Are you sure that the address which you have given is correct? 

anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

In my opinion, submitting our complaint in forum is the best way to solve our personal problems in boddunan.com. Babu Saroj received his payment when he posted his complaint here. Admin is watching each and every action of the site members. Locking of unwanted topic is the best example for this. Now you submitted your complaint here. So get ready to accept your cheque soon. 

Good answer, but I have still not got my payment. I wonder what I can do !!

Jincy Aby wrote:

Contact the admin again and submit your complaint. Is this your first payment from this site? Are you sure that the address which you have given is correct? 

I think admin is aware with my problem. It is my first payment and my address is correct one.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Good answer, but I have still not got my payment. I wonder what I can do !!

you can do only one thing write to administration. I will also write.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Good answer, but I have still not got my payment. I wonder what I can do ! 

@mgsingh, you disclosed everything but why your payment was not processed (I already sent you reasons). For the benefit of others:

"His payment got rejected from the bank (and caused additional charges to us) as he  sent wrong bank account number and details".

We got new account details and we are processing it. Please wait till it get processed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

@mgsingh, you disclosed everything but why your payment was not processed (I already sent you reasons). For the benefit of others:

"His payment got rejected from the bank (and caused additional charges to us) as he  sent wrong bank account number and details".

We got new account details and we are processing it. Please wait till it get processed. 

Thanks Maverick, we are waiting of your reply. Please tell me when you are paying with cheque than why you required bank details? I send you my bank details, why my payment was not processed?

anil wrote:
Maverick wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Thanks Maverick, we are waiting of your reply. Please tell me when you are paying with cheque than why you required bank details? I send you my bank details, why my payment was not processed?

Anil, now you got a clarification from the Administrator, making the things clear. As you said, after receiving your Bank details, you will get your payment. It's a matter of time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.