Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No need of tension. Now the admin explained very well about the reason for payment delay. Now you sent your bank account details and they are processing it. Mr.M G Singh is also going to receive his payment. Wait for few more days. 

Jincy Aby wrote:

No need of tension. Now the admin explained very well about the reason for payment delay. Now you sent your bank account details and they are processing it. Mr.M G Singh is also going to receive his payment. Wait for few more days. 

Yes. Quite a big amount has been lying unattended for some time for me. Now after the clarification from Maverick, I'm hopeful of getting my cheque soon.

This is one of the legitimate sites online and so payment is sure even if there is delay in some circumstances. Here the members get money for their hard work. Previously, I was an active member of another website like boddunan.com. The site was genuine in the starting stage and we always got full support from admin. Suddenly, it turned as scam without giving payment to the members. 

Of course, there are a plethora of websites, which suddenly disappear without paying the dues to the members. I had a long association with Boddunan. I know well what this site is.

Some members of boddunan.com were also the members of that site. All of them wrote positively about boddunan through forum discussion. That is the reason why I became the member of this site. Now I have the confidence that I am in a safe place.

When I and our own Moderator Sunil were the members of a well known London based Website known as MyPage 5, It was Sunil who spoke very high of Boddunan, that was just coming up. At the same time our members like Usha joined this site. Since then. we are continuing here.  And I continue to stay here as long as I can.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Maverick wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

In my opinion, submitting our complaint in forum is the best way to solve our personal problems in boddunan.com. Babu Saroj received his payment when he posted his complaint here. Admin is watching each and every action of the site members. Locking of unwanted topic is the best example for this. Now you submitted your complaint here. So get ready to accept your cheque soon. 

Babu Saroj received his payment but I am not, I want to know the reason for it.

Good answer, but I have still not got my payment. I wonder what I can do ! 

@mgsingh, you disclosed everything but why your payment was not processed (I already sent you reasons). For the benefit of others:

"His payment got rejected from the bank (and caused additional charges to us) as he  sent wrong bank account number and details".

We got new account details and we are processing it. Please wait till it get processed. 

Thanks Maverick, we are waiting of your reply. Please tell me when you are paying with cheque than why you required bank details? I send you my bank details, why my payment was not processed?

Anil, now you got a clarification from the Administrator, making the things clear. As you said, after receiving your Bank details, you will get your payment. It's a matter of time.

It is clarification for Payment of M.G. not mine. His bank information was wrong but not mine. I am getting payment in this account  from pay pal for long period.

It is clarification for Payment of M.G. not mine. His bank information was wrong but not mine. I am getting payment in this account  from pay pal for long period.

Things are slightly different here since the first time round cheques are mailed to you and later payments are directly sent to your bank accounts. So, I feel that the Admin wants all the details right at the beginning so that it becomes easier to process payments.You will have to send your bank details with the IFSC code and account as requested by the admin just to make it faster ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Things are slightly different here since the first time round cheques are mailed to you and later payments are directly sent to your bank accounts. So, I feel that the Admin wants all the details right at the beginning so that it becomes easier to process payments.You will have to send your bank details with the IFSC code and account as requested by the admin just to make it faster ..

I know first time from you that later payment will directly send to bank accounts. I send all the information of my bank account by using contact us option. I don't know these are reached and accepted by administration.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I know first time from you that later payment will directly send to bank accounts. I send all the information of my bank account by using contact us option. I don't know these are reached and accepted by administration.

Anil, your payment is under processing and will be sent soon. Since this is your first payment, it may take little longer but don't worry, it will be sent asap.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.