Can anyone say what is wrong in these article :-

The rights and duties of a citizens

The definition of a citizen has been changed today. In ancient times it means one who lives in a city. But now it is used in broad sense. Today a citizen means a member of a state who claims some rights from the state. These rights are classified into two kinds namely political and civil rights. And these rights are stated in constitution of a nation. The right to vote is the greatest political right a citizen gets from his country. There are some civil rights also such as freedom of association and freedom of religion etc. he/she has also the right to security of life and property. As a citizen one can claim equality of economic advantages and economic opportunities. Apart from the mentioned rights a citizen also claims the right of receiving liberation in education and all the necessaries of life.

But it is undeniable that rights imply duties. If a citizen entertains all these rights he/she should perform some duties at the time. He/she must abide by the rules of his/her country. He/she should cast his/her vote because the vote importance is very much crucial, it is crucial because the basic structure of the country starts from here, if one don’t caste his/her vote then he/she is making his/her country government weak, and that government will never ever be able to do something good for his/her country, so to have a good and strong country we must move outside and vote for the candidate who is eligible and who is the right person to be in the politics because only the right person will take our country in the shining zone where everything will work smoothly and justifiably. Besides it is his/her duty to pay his/her taxes regularly because if we give our taxes at regular interval then it will keep our country economy balanced. If there is any foreign invasion it is our duty to fight for the defence of the country. He/she should be always careful for the others so that they also have those rights. There are some citizens also who evade taxes carefully and are engaged in black market and which almost a crime and it should not happened in any country because it not only damaged the country growth but it is also a way to destroying country goodness. So they can never be good citizens. They are simply the foes of the country. They should be jailed and heavy taxes should be charged on them for trying to escape from it.

In India a secular democratic government is formed. Being an Indian everybody should think of the welfare side of the nation. It is a developing country. There is a lot to progress. We as Indian should do something which will help the poor and makes them able to earn that much which will be enough for them to fulfil their stomach at night and at daytime. We can do many things such as giving vote to right candidate and by paying our taxes at every interval. So every citizen should work hard so that the country grows stronger and more prosperous. 

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The basic rejection seems to me language and grammer. Followed by a disjointed theme. Nothing to be perturbed. Go back to your desk and polish the artiçle.

Its not good my friends everytime i write, my articles are rejected and without any reason ok leave that just say what is wrong in my above article do you think any faults are there ok you think it is copied. And if the editor thinks that the content is copied then they should atlest say 1 website from where it is copied. There are many website and blogs and whatever we write something or the other will be matching.for example :-if we write about an eye we will write about the correct definition of eye we cannot write something else 

bhuyali saroj

I will like to add further that such articles on premier sites like Info barrel and hub pages will never be published. Again nothing to worry, but brush up the articles

MG Singh wrote:

The basic rejection seems to me language and grammer. Followed by a disjointed theme. Nothing to be perturbed. Go back to your desk and polish the artiçle.

I will be very greatful to you if you kindly explain which line and what should be written there

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I will be very greatful to you if you kindly explain which line and what should be written there

Yes, I will do it. But wait for a few days as I am flying to Abu Dhabi on 4th. It will be my peasure. Please let me have your email for I shall write on that mail.

MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes, I will do it. But wait for a few days as I am flying to Abu Dhabi on 4th. It will be my peasure. Please let me have your email for I shall write on that mail.

In general practice, the reasons for rejection are intimated to the member. 

MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

sir my e-mail id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

bhuyali saroj

It can be explained only by the editor because if he/she has rejected the article then there must be some valid reason behind it. The editor will accept or reject only on the basis of quality of the article because the standard of the Boddunan depends upon it. So, it's better not to challenge his/her intention rather on the other hand you must rewrite it by correcting your grammar mistakes as well as spelling errors. When such errors are many in any write-up then the quality of it gets a beating.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It can be explained only by the editor because if he/she has rejected the article then there must be some valid reason behind it. The editor will accept or reject only on the basis of quality of the article because the standard of the Boddunan depends upon it. So, it's better not to challenge his/her intention rather on the other hand you must rewrite it by correcting your grammar mistakes as well as spelling errors. When such errors are many in any write-up then the quality of it gets a beating.  

no madam you are taking me wrong i am not challenging the editor nor i am blaming them i just want to know what is the reason behind the rejection of my article. if the editor say me then i will rectify it and it will be a great help for my future 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

no madam you are taking me wrong i am not challenging the editor nor i am blaming them i just want to know what is the reason behind the rejection of my article. if the editor say me then i will rectify it and it will be a great help for my future 

Certainly, you can ask for the help but only from the editor to determine your shortcomings and accordingly rectify it. Here, you asked the members to judge after it got rejected by the editor which is not a very good gesture.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.