Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't think that the admin is rejecting all articles of yours. Recently I read one of your article named 'the news paper - a daily routine'. I think that they are rejecting some articles because of its poor quality. 

In my knowledge editor always gives the reason if they reject the article I don't know in your case why they did not mention. The best way I would suggest you to PM them and ask the reason as its very tough to speculate why it was rejected.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

In my knowledge editor always gives the reason if they reject the article I don't know in your case why they did not mention. The best way I would suggest you to PM them and ask the reason as its very tough to speculate why it was rejected.

He has been notified of rejection reasons ample times but he refuses to take note of those reasons because his articles are of the same substandard quality even after multiple rejections,

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Improving the quality of the article is the only way to get approval from moderators. If you feel that you are losing your time by writing articles, stop this activity and be more active in forum posting like Mr.Rambabu. This is the only solution for your problem. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.