The topic is locked.

my five articles are rejected...

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

what can i do, i cannot do anything because this site editors are the main and if they want they can do anything, we are only members and now i know that whatever article i will write the editor especially @ KALYANI will reject all, i don't know what problem does she have with me. 

bhuyali saroj

FYI, I am not the only editor here and I have not rejected even a single one. But what you need to do here is not demand justice loudly but read the reasons for rejection and work on them. Why don't you take this opportunity to admit that you have been copying articles from freshly written blogs which have not yet appeared in google search, so it is hard to detect. I am cautioning you again, get your act straight or you be prepared to face consequences.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

first of all let me say you, i am not coping anything from any where these articles are written by me please don't do this with me. please i have resubmitted please accept it please i beg you, i really need money please don't do this..  

bhuyali saroj

You should take the matter to admin Babu Saroj. He has rejected many of your previous articles based on plagiarism but you never learn from those mistakes. Now only admin will decide whether you should stay here on this site or go. As a policy of this site your account should be deleted based on your past record. 

I will keep this thread post open so others also know the reason of rejection and your baseless threads. All the best. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

You should take the matter to admin Babu Saroj. He has rejected many of your previous articles based on plagiarism but you never learn from those mistakes. Now only admin will decide whether you should stay here on this site or go. As a policy of this site your account should be deleted based on your past record. 

I will keep this thread post open so others also know the reason of rejection and your baseless threads. All the best. 

Hey many times i have seen you threatening me related to my account deletion. Let me say you i am an honest worker, you said that i have been copying articles, so you show me from where i am coping and i promise you i will never ever come to this site again.just because you are an editor, you can say anthing to me

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Hey many times i have seen you threatening me related to my account deletion. Let me say you i am an honest worker, you said that i have been copying articles, so you show me from where i am coping and i promise you i will never ever come to this site again.just because you are an editor, you can say anthing to me

The problem with you is that you keep on challenging moderators and editors , even the admin regarding payment structure instead of taking their help to understand the site and use it to your advantage . You are not even willing to see where you have gone wrong and with such an attitude how can you improve and write better articles ? My sincere advise for you is to write your own articles rather than copy , and this will help you in the long run because with each article you ill become more confident..

By the way what does queer quiescence .....mean?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu saroj wrote:
suni51 wrote:

As matter of policy of the site, I cannot give you the proof but I have submitted them to chief editor (admin) let him see them and decide. I will still keep this thread open.

In the beginning, I too committed mistake and deservingly, my articles were rejected. I honored the decision of the Editors and Moderators. Never challenged them. Sunil,  who introduced me to this site  always used to guide me and so are the other Editors Kalyani and Gulshan. One should not be unruly. The site has a certain rules which are to be followed.

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The problem with you is that you keep on challenging moderators and editors , even the admin regarding payment structure instead of taking their help to understand the site and use it to your advantage . You are not even willing to see where you have gone wrong and with such an attitude how can you improve and write better articles ? My sincere advise for you is to write your own articles rather than copy , and this will help you in the long run because with each article you ill become more confident..

By the way what does queer quiescence .....mean?

@Usha Where did you read it By the way what does queer quiescence ? Probably I can help you in this matter

I am sorry for my deed actually i need money urgently because my family is very poor and i have to pay my college fees this month so, yeah i copied only some of the article but not fully. I accept my faults and i also understood what you elders trying to say. Can you just give one more chance to show that i can write articles by myself. 

I know its hard for the editors and members but as your small brother can you forgive this time. I didn't did intentionally the situation forced me. I am really sorry. I say sorry to respected sir @suni and @kalyani and to all others whom i hurt and also to the admin because i break the rule of site. Please forgive this time give me one chance to prove myself

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.