The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

On this thread it will be appropriate to comment or not I don't know, but still I would like to comment. @Babu saroj If you believe that human beings should learn till the end of their lives then you should learn from your past mistakes. You threat the editors in one post and then you ask for forgiveness in the next post, this is very immature act. If you want to learn then you need to accept your fault. Plagiarism cannot give success then, why do you use that method to earn some money? You usually speak about good values then, what has happened now? Kindly, don't challenge others, but challenge yourself and work hard then see the difference it makes.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Babu saroj wrote:

I am sorry for my deed actually i need money urgently because my family is very poor and i have to pay my college fees this month so, yeah i copied only some of the article but not fully. I accept my faults and i also understood what you elders trying to say. Can you just give one more chance to show that i can write articles by myself. 

I know its hard for the editors and members but as your small brother can you forgive this time. I didn't did intentionally the situation forced me. I am really sorry. I say sorry to respected sir @suni and @kalyani and to all others whom i hurt and also to the admin because i break the rule of site. Please forgive this time give me one chance to prove myself

You have been given too many chances in the past already. Now the case is in the admin's court. Let him decide what he says in this matter. As far I am concerned I would prefer your account deleted because Google punishes a site that allows plagiarism. Other members are also suffering low pay because of your greed for money.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

FYI, I am not the only editor here and I have not rejected even a single one. But what you need to do here is not demand justice loudly but read the reasons for rejection and work on them. Why don't you take this opportunity to admit that you have been copying articles from freshly written blogs which have not yet appeared in google search, so it is hard to detect. I am cautioning you again, get your act straight or you be prepared to face consequences.

It was not only fresh blogs but the matter is deeper than that. I did not tell you some other facts while spending more than one hour in my effort to trace his posts. His modus operandi is simple when you reject any of his articles he will enter into that from wrong side and keep it away from detection so I did a simple thing. I approved them and gave a note to admin telling him the reality. He would then reject them. 

I wonder how long we should tolerate such a great writer on this site?

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
suni51 wrote:

You should take the matter to admin Babu Saroj. He has rejected many of your previous articles based on plagiarism but you never learn from those mistakes. Now only admin will decide whether you should stay here on this site or go. As a policy of this site your account should be deleted based on your past record. 

I will keep this thread post open so others also know the reason of rejection and your baseless threads. All the best. 

Hey many times i have seen you threatening me related to my account deletion. Let me say you i am an honest worker, you said that i have been copying articles, so you show me from where i am coping and i promise you i will never ever come to this site again.just because you are an editor, you can say anthing to me

The problem with you is that you keep on challenging moderators and editors , even the admin regarding payment structure instead of taking their help to understand the site and use it to your advantage . You are not even willing to see where you have gone wrong and with such an attitude how can you improve and write better articles ? My sincere advise for you is to write your own articles rather than copy , and this will help you in the long run because with each article you ill become more confident..

By the way what does queer quiescence .....mean?

@Usha Where did you read it By the way what does queer quiescence ? Probably I can help you in this matter

Here it is Sunil..The first and second sentence..Got the meaning now, not a word you across in every day conversation though !

quiescence

Also found in: ThesaurusMedicalLegalEncyclopediaWikipedia.

qui·es·cent

(kwē-ĕs′ənt, kwī-)
adj.
1. Quiet, still, or inactive. See Synonyms at inactive.
2. Characterized by an absence of upheaval or discord: "We tend to think of the decades following the final overthrowof Napoleon as remarkably quiescent" (Walter McDougall).
3. Astronomy Having little or no sunspot activity.
4. Medicine Asymptomatic: quiescent infection.

https://www.boddunan.com/articles/education/42-general/24910-a-relief-workers-for-earthquake-victims.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
suni51 wrote:

You should take the matter to admin Babu Saroj. He has rejected many of your previous articles based on plagiarism but you never learn from those mistakes. Now only admin will decide whether you should stay here on this site or go. As a policy of this site your account should be deleted based on your past record. 

I will keep this thread post open so others also know the reason of rejection and your baseless threads. All the best. 

Hey many times i have seen you threatening me related to my account deletion. Let me say you i am an honest worker, you said that i have been copying articles, so you show me from where i am coping and i promise you i will never ever come to this site again.just because you are an editor, you can say anthing to me

The problem with you is that you keep on challenging moderators and editors , even the admin regarding payment structure instead of taking their help to understand the site and use it to your advantage . You are not even willing to see where you have gone wrong and with such an attitude how can you improve and write better articles ? My sincere advise for you is to write your own articles rather than copy , and this will help you in the long run because with each article you ill become more confident..

By the way what does queer quiescence .....mean?

@Usha Where did you read it By the way what does queer quiescence ? Probably I can help you in this matter

Here it is Sunil..The first and second sentence..Got the meaning now, not a word you across in every day conversation though !

quiescence

Also found in: ThesaurusMedicalLegalEncyclopediaWikipedia.

qui·es·cent

(kwē-ĕs′ənt, kwī-)
adj.
1. Quiet, still, or inactive. See Synonyms at inactive.
2. Characterized by an absence of upheaval or discord: "We tend to think of the decades following the final overthrowof Napoleon as remarkably quiescent" (Walter McDougall).
3. Astronomy Having little or no sunspot activity.
4. Medicine Asymptomatic: quiescent infection.

https://www.boddunan.com/articles/education/42-general/24910-a-relief-workers-for-earthquake-victims.html

You got it, I can't give you the exact website right now though but I have traces of the site it was taken from.

Babu Saroj I think earning from writing article is not enough to meet your needs. earning is very small. it better for you to do some other part time job to meet your needs. Your attitude is not fair. You are young one and think seriously about your fault. 

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya, Babu saroj
I understood what you elder trying to say and i promise to everybody that from now onwards i will not misuse any law regarding this site!! I only your help so that editors and admin give me one chance to rectify myself !!! I am really sorry

bhuyali saroj

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

FYI, I am not the only editor here and I have not rejected even a single one. But what you need to do here is not demand justice loudly but read the reasons for rejection and work on them. Why don't you take this opportunity to admit that you have been copying articles from freshly written blogs which have not yet appeared in google search, so it is hard to detect. I am cautioning you again, get your act straight or you be prepared to face consequences.

It was not only fresh blogs but the matter is deeper than that. I did not tell you some other facts while spending more than one hour in my effort to trace his posts. His modus operandi is simple when you reject any of his articles he will enter into that from wrong side and keep it away from detection so I did a simple thing. I approved them and gave a note to admin telling him the reality. He would then reject them. 

I wonder how long we should tolerate such a great writer on this site?

There is no need to tolerate such dishonest writers, although I wonder if we can still call him that. This is a honest site for hardworking people and people are paid here for their efforts. This is not a charity and in case, someone is looking to eanr quick money, they should get real offline jobs. This is not the place for them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Babu saroj wrote:I understood what you elder trying to say and i promise to everybody that from now onwards i will not misuse any law regarding this site!! I only your help so that editors and admin give me one chance to rectify myself !!! I am really sorry
Your memory is too weak, you have written posts with exact same words ever since you joined this site. I am very much sure you are not a person that has any trust in fair game. I will not approve any of your posts in future. I am waiting for an action from admin and I if don't see it happening I will delete your account myself.

sir please don't do it please sir please give me one last chance, this will be my last chance please, you trusted on me many times please for the last time you trust me please sir, i touch your feet, i don't want miss this beautiful and lovable site please sir help me out for this time please sir, please members help me for the last time please, i promise i will not do it again please have some compassion.

i have submitted one article please check its my own written. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.