The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Admin is fine, his building caught fire in Riyadh where he is onsite for time being but all is well.   

So as of now   the articles already edited by moderators will remain on hold until the admin gets back to the site..

I guess so as for the last few days, no articles seem to be published, but I think he might be doing so whenever he has time even if he is onsite!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Today's newspaper has the report on the fire that broke out at the petro chemical unit in Saudi Arabia where many Indians were killed and injured..

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp?n_id=390561

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Until now three persons from Mangaluru were killed and 11 were injured.The fire broke out during maintenance. But I would like to know, is it the same place where Maverick's flat is located ?

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Admin is fine, his building caught fire in Riyadh where he is onsite for time being but all is well.   

So as of now   the articles already edited by moderators will remain on hold until the admin gets back to the site..

It is life any one have some problems. If admin have some problem we must be wait.

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Thanks for letting us know. For so many days I was wondering why I don't see new articles on the site, I guess I got the answer now.. 

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Do you think he has to be in his website's office to publish them? astonished.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Do you think he has to be in his website's office to publish them? astonished.png

Ha ha ha..smile.png you know exactly what I mean.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh thanks God admin is fine and all is well.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money

Hi admin,

The system shows that you have sent the cheque but I have not received any cheque until now. 

1 Rajinder Soni 2016-05-01 Check 1505.30  

Please check the status of my cheque and let me know through which courier you have sent this.

Best regards,

Rajinder Soni

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money

I suggest you to please contact him through 'support' which will be a better way of communication in mho besides as much I know he is not in India for some time now so a direct communique with him through support would sure be a better option.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.