Please admin and moderator have mercy on me i have worked very hard to earn money please send my earning and approved my article. 

Mostly @ kalyani creating problem for me she is really misusing her power. She is not letting my payment and article get approved.

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Kalyani is saying that i have earned the money by spamming the site, what does she mean, what spam did i did for earning the money actually she don't like me at all because on the weekend i try to comment on the post and get point and beat kalyani who is always get down on point table at last moment. And after this truth i know she will block me.

bhuyali saroj

It is no use writing in forum. First, find out your balance payment in your Dashboard. If the balance is Rs. 1500/- or more, admin will issue payment. Payment is made usually once a week to all those whose balance is Rs. 1500/- or more. A moderator has nothing to do with the payment process. So, it is unfair to blame kalyani or any other moderator. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

You are back to your old games when you gain a little confidence and feel that you have come out of your previous mishap, start blaming members and moderators left, right and center ..You dont need to educate members about Kalyani since you are still a new member here !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By the way from where and how did you get the idea that I am stopping your payment here??? I am quite interested to know that!

Also, if you think that creating such threads every few here will get your money, keep trying that ! And if I really wanted to misuse my power you would not have been here creating this thread and blaming me for everything!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

sorry @kalyani maam i thought u email me when i send the message on contact us of boddunan.

what i will do, admin is not letting me to go in right path actually when i am doing everything right, admin is rejecting my article and not providing me my money please members you only say what i will do get my money and article approved

bhuyali saroj

Funny, I wish moderators deleted all such threads without giving faltering members another chance to defame the site and collect points at the same time. This fellow is here for long enough to know about netiquettes and behave properly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Funny, I wish moderators deleted all such threads without giving faltering members another chance to defame the site and collect points at the same time. This fellow is here for long enough to know about netiquettes and behave properly.

do you mean that if a member is having some problem which he/she wants to know how he/she can get out from that problem is it a crime here i know that i am getting point for commenting on this post but did you realize that at the same time you also getting point and you have more point then me and please say what i will do if the admin is not approving my articles whenever i am trying to submit my article he is rejecting all of them just like that and not sending my money. if you cannot help a member please don't make the situation too worst, it seems like i am doing something which is a crime here. hey hello i want help and i will be very thankful for that moderator or member who will show me the way to get out from this problem and let me say you, please talk properly i am not your slave and what you say me all the time that i shouldn't be here. the member who threaten other members should be banned from this site, this site not for the bully. 

bhuyali saroj

sorry to all which i have done in the past as a small brother and like your son i wish that you all will pardon me this time. i ensure you that i will work hard in this site and try every possibility to make this site alive forever until my last breath.  

be happy and try to smile in a sticky situation of life 

== The user ids are blocked as it is against the rules of the site to create multiple ids for the same person ==

Just want to let other people know that this person was paid in the past for Rs.1730 (2015-12-02) and he now talking all rubbish about the site. I request members not to reply such topics (I believe he create more fake ids) and their by waste your time.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:

== The user ids are blocked as it is against the rules of the site to create multiple ids for the same person ==

Just want to let other people know that this person was paid in the past for Rs.1730 (2015-12-02) and he now talking all rubbish about the site. I request members not to reply such topics (I believe he create more fake ids) and their by waste your time.

Lock it and possible delete it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.