Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick wrote:

== The user ids are blocked as it is against the rules of the site to create multiple ids for the same person ==

Just want to let other people know that this person was paid in the past for Rs.1730 (2015-12-02) and he now talking all rubbish about the site. I request members not to reply such topics (I believe he create more fake ids) and their by waste your time.

Thanks for letting us know that he has been paid once. But do not worry about others, everyone knows what a big spammer this person is and no one pays any attention to him. But isn't it possible to simply block his IP address so he cannot create any more ids??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Maverick wrote:

== The user ids are blocked as it is against the rules of the site to create multiple ids for the same person ==

Just want to let other people know that this person was paid in the past for Rs.1730 (2015-12-02) and he now talking all rubbish about the site. I request members not to reply such topics (I believe he create more fake ids) and their by waste your time.

Thanks for letting us know that he has been paid once. But do not worry about others, everyone knows what a big spammer this person is and no one pays any attention to him. But isn't it possible to simply block his IP address so he cannot create any more ids??

Unfortunately we have to bear with all this ;-)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Maverick wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Oh! Alright then! But I must say he does provide a sort of entertainment for us nowadays! Things are rather drab and he does generate a little bit of excitement! joy.png

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Oh! Alright then! But I must say he does provide a sort of entertainment for us nowadays! Things are rather drab and he does generate a little bit of excitement! joy.png

I agree with that expressionless.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am afraid the number of entertainers are increasing by the day (including me) maybe a day will come when you will have more entertainers and lesser entertained. Do something to get rid of entertainers and bring site back to normal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I am afraid the number of entertainers are increasing by the day (including me) maybe a day will come when you will have more entertainers and lesser entertained. Do something to get rid of entertainers and bring site back to normal.

Sorry can't help! These are the days of cheap entertainment and the entertainers are here by public demand! mask.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.