I enjoy to participate in the forum category of this site but lately I am a bit unhappy for the way the discussions are going on. In one of my thread that relates to inspirational stories of common men was to some extent given a different colour. In spite of opposing such practice and asking for the moderator's interference the matter has not been sorted out. Now, the same thing is happening with my contest thread. If by writing anything a member collects points then that's his wish but how can one mar the thread which can make for a healthy discussion.

I am not starting this thread to complain against some one rather I want the moderators to see that the discussion remains meaningful and not be filled with useless repetitive comments. I was so upset at one time that I was forced to use the dislike button so I request the moderators for help to maintain the threads with a meaningful content.  

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You are absolutely right but I request you to please ignore those comments because the only remedy in such cases is banning those particular members. I am seriously considering a ban/deletion if the matter does not improve immediately. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

i appreciate your decision to take effective measures to keep the site clean.

Totally agree with both of you here. I also thinking if it's possible to impose a limit to the number of replies a person can post in a day... For eg...first 5 post vl earm points thereafter no. That should discourage ppl from posting aimlessly

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

Totally agree with both of you here. I also thinking if it's possible to impose a limit to the number of replies a person can post in a day... For eg...first 5 post vl earm points thereafter no. That should discourage ppl from posting aimlessly

This is undoubtedly a good suggestion. Thanks a lot. Hope this suggestion gets considered by the moderators and admin. It will definitely control meaningless participation.

shampasaid

A limit is not possible for time being but deletion of account and banning them from participation is. I will delete all such comments from threads so you can go ahead and post meaningful and relevant contents. 

Responses like, " Yes I agree, Oh... wonderful Idea " should be avoided. From my side,  I suggest a good idea should be practicable and  innovative. Another one is, for each such Suggestion, besides the usual 5 points, additional points must be awarded. Age old threads  should not be responded by the members Please see if its feasible.

rambabu wrote:

Responses like, " Yes I agree, Oh... wonderful Idea " should be avoided. From my side,  I suggest a good idea should be practicable and  innovative. Another one is, for each such Suggestion, besides the usual 5 points, additional points must be awarded. Age old threads  should not be responded by the members Please see if its feasible.

There is no such proposal like awarding any extra points pending but there is -5 points program already active. All comments which are irrelevant to topic of thread is a spam post and liable to be deleted by a moderator.

There will be no more warnings because it has already been done on number of occasions but an immediate ban will be imposed on erring members.

There are sorts of members here just as there are good and bad people in society. Moderators may do their best to curb malpractices. But members will also do well to ignore bad and meaningless comments and instead write their views and react only to healthy and good posts. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with you. Ignoring meaningless threads is the Solution. Moderators too have a key role in this. To sunup Entire Administration should work like a Team  .

All these wishes and aspirations remain here on this discussion only..

Maverick either is happy with what is happening or has his own reasons for letting things go on the way they are ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.