Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It seems the Administrator is satisfied with the prevailing conditions. in the Forums. Let it go like this.

rambabu wrote:

It seems the Administrator is satisfied with the prevailing conditions. in the Forums. Let it go like this.

???? I think this comment was uncalled for!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No arguing with a mind reader Kalyani, he knows exactly what is there in the admins mind going by his behavior..his words not mine !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I thought seeing the system going well without hassles, i just thought, its Ok with the System
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No arguing with a mind reader Kalyani, he knows exactly what is there in the admins mind going by his behavior..his words not mine !!!

Can silence always be treated as consent? No, it can't be so. Taking an advantage of someone's silence is a worst thing to do. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Can silence always be treated as consent? No, it can't be so. Taking an advantage of someone's silence is a worst thing to do. 

You got that right again. See the comment above this and once again it is proved!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You got that right again. See the comment above this and once again it is proved!

Yes, it's very clear for all to understand. Though we are trying hard to make one understand what's right, the effort will go in vain because it's been done knowingly. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes, it's very clear for all to understand. Though we are trying hard to make one understand what's right, the effort will go in vain because it's been done knowingly. 

That is the bane of this particular issue. The person responsible is always riding the high horse and thinks he is innocent!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That is the bane of this particular issue. The person responsible is always riding the high horse and thinks he is innocent!

It's the real tragedy. Usually the comments of this person is repetitive or sometimes out of context and at times deliberately provoking one which indeed acts as a bane for the forum section. 

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:

Thank you very much, I will take your suggestion. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.