Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome.. Its up to you to take my suggestion or not. Being a Moderator you know better.
rambabu wrote:Welcome.. Its up to you to take my suggestion or not. Being a Moderator you know better.
Yes I know better but how can I disobey my elder brother and one of the senior most members of this site. besides I have not yet liked your posts so far. I feel it is my duty do so for your and for the site's sake.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:Welcome.. Its up to you to take my suggestion or not. Being a Moderator you know better.
Yes I know better but how can I disobey my elder brother and one of the senior most members of this site. besides I have not yet liked your posts so far. I feel it is my duty do so for your and for the site's sake.  
Oh.. so nice of you Munna. after all you are the one who introduced me to this site

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
That's why it's my duty to teach you how to behave in forums or like I brought you here BAN you permanently. Choice is yours. Try the next LIKE and see your account vanish into thin air. 
Oh.. so nice of you Munna. after all you are the one who introduced me to this site

Sunil have you heard of the term 'abuse', it can range from abusing the country, abusing the society, abusing those who help you etc. etc. etc. the list is endless.  Similarly, don't you think there is an official 'abuse others' sanity' by liking them to death!! bowtie.pngalien.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Sunil have you heard of the term 'abuse', it can range from abusing the country, abusing the society, abusing those who help you etc. etc. etc. the list is endless.  Similarly, don't you think there is an official 'abuse others' sanity' by liking them to death!! bowtie.pngalien.png

I am going to delete his account as soon as I see another point for like in his account.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Here it looks as if certain members think the  rules are meant to be manipulated which shows a very lax and undisciplined attitude towards the forum and it's well being. What they really care about it their own self interest..they feel that by posting slippery arguments they can get away but everybody can see through this ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

Here it looks as if certain members think the  rules are meant to be manipulated which shows a very lax and undisciplined attitude towards the forum and it's well being. What they really care about it their own self interest..they feel that by posting slippery arguments they can get away but everybody can see through this ..

But sooner or later they do get caught and people recognise them well for what they are. Recently you may have seen a number of posts being deleted and I can assure you this 'surgical strike' will be continued. Although it might be a slow process, we will soon get there!bowtie.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.