Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

On this site there is provision for posting 5 articles each day and if interested one can post at least one article per day . They may all get published together, the time factor is unsure ..I remember my first payout which was Rs 5000+ and by posting regularly I was able to reach that target within a few months..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Divya wrote:

I guess the onus is now on the admins/moderators here to have clear timelines for getting the articles published. As everyone else here mentioned, its tough to wait. 

A given timeline and sticking to it makes it a professional way for both writers as well as this site, works in benefit of both. It gives a disciplinary approach too and is encouraging

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Fixed time for  the Editor approval and a fixed time for Cash credit from the  Administrator . definitely helps the member. This was the practice earlier with a day or two this side or that side. For all this to happen Administrator alone is empowered.. If such norms are there, there is nothing like it. In that case, I too start writing Articles, which I stopped an year ago.

Arunima Singh wrote:
Divya wrote:

I guess the onus is now on the admins/moderators here to have clear timelines for getting the articles published. As everyone else here mentioned, its tough to wait. 

A given timeline and sticking to it makes it a professional way for both writers as well as this site, works in benefit of both. It gives a disciplinary approach too and is encouraging

Totally agree with you and the points that Usha has raised. BUt since the admin himself is ignoring the timeline issues altogether, sad to say that moderators can not do anything about it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Divya wrote:

Totally agree with you and the points that Usha has raised. BUt since the admin himself is ignoring the timeline issues altogether, sad to say that moderators can not do anything about it!

Kalyani , I wonder why Maverick is neglecting the site so...earlier one could see him online almost every day , also see some positive changes happening all the time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Divya wrote:

Kalyani , I wonder why Maverick is neglecting the site so...earlier one could see him online almost every day , also see some positive changes happening all the time !

I wonder if I have joined it a wrong time. I think it is high time that members and admin work together to revive it, make it more professional and encouraging. Having new article on a daily basis will add to the life of the site. I think when so much of time has been spent by people involved to bring the site to this level for so long, a little negligence and laid back attitude may ruin the authenticity. 

There is no perfect timing ever because there is bound to be some other problem , so we have to make the best of what is being offered here. By the way ,new members can also take part in polls and earn rs 25 daily by taking part in polls. The one who completes the maximum number gets the cash incentive. You can see it the next day on the earning page.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Divya wrote:

I wonder if I have joined it a wrong time. I think it is high time that members and admin work together to revive it, make it more professional and encouraging. Having new article on a daily basis will add to the life of the site. I think when so much of time has been spent by people involved to bring the site to this level for so long, a little negligence and laid back attitude may ruin the authenticity. 

I am not sure what answer should I give you, it was not like this at all until now. I think the admin is currently working abroad and may not be finding enough time to spare for the site. So let us hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Divya wrote:

I am not sure what answer should I give you, it was not like this at all until now. I think the admin is currently working abroad and may not be finding enough time to spare for the site. So let us hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed.

Yes, Kalyani, we all understand very well that the moderators are helpless in this scenario. You all are doing your part of the job quite well but the admin seems to be quite disinterested. So much is being written but he is showing no sign to improve the work culture of this site. We can only expect that our admin will wake up and give a strong push to this wonderful site.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Meanwhile, I have stopped submitting any article till I get response for the earlier two submitted. I have got 5 articles published on other online portals in last two weeks. I will wait till admin takes some call on it which is encouraging to let us write more for this site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.