Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: No articles published since more than a month..

    by » 4 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Meanwhile, I have stopped submitting any article till I get response for the earlier two submitted. I have got 5 articles published on other online portals in last two weeks. I will wait till admin takes some call on it which is encouraging to let us write more for this site.

    That would be the best course open now, I too have written a couple of more articles but there is point in posting them until the earlier already submitted ones have been published.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: No articles published since more than a month..

    by » 4 years ago


    I have no doubts or worries as in my view it's simple. It's a manifestation of the Indian attitude to not try for excellence. Hence the easy approach of not approving articles and it also delays everything. So it's a case of lack of ambition.


  • Re: No articles published since more than a month..

    by » 4 years ago


    I hope admin responses back to all these concerns as soon as he can. He has already put so much of effort and time into this site. So hope he gears back to make it excel.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: No articles published since more than a month..

    by » 4 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Meanwhile, I have stopped submitting any article till I get response for the earlier two submitted. I have got 5 articles published on other online portals in last two weeks. I will wait till admin takes some call on it which is encouraging to let us write more for this site.

    For you personally, that is the best option at the moment and I agree with you on that, but cannot really help but feel sad that a sensible and good person like you should have to resort to this now!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: No articles published since more than a month..

    by » 4 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Meanwhile, I have stopped submitting any article till I get response for the earlier two submitted. I have got 5 articles published on other online portals in last two weeks. I will wait till admin takes some call on it which is encouraging to let us write more for this site.

    For you personally, that is the best option at the moment and I agree with you on that, but cannot really help but feel sad that a sensible and good person like you should have to resort to this now!

    Yes, But that is only sensible option left out. If it takes so long, the articles submitted get locked. We can not get it published elsewhere also. And moreover, on this site, no copy and paste is allowed. So you write and edit then and there only. We do not have a copy of it in our computer, so that we can modify it and get it published else where. Thinking and rewriting again is a tedious job.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: No articles published since more than a month..

    by » 4 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Meanwhile, I have stopped submitting any article till I get response for the earlier two submitted. I have got 5 articles published on other online portals in last two weeks. I will wait till admin takes some call on it which is encouraging to let us write more for this site.

    For you personally, that is the best option at the moment and I agree with you on that, but cannot really help but feel sad that a sensible and good person like you should have to resort to this now!

    Yes, But that is only sensible option left out. If it takes so long, the articles submitted get locked. We can not get it published elsewhere also. And moreover, on this site, no copy and paste is allowed. So you write and edit then and there only. We do not have a copy of it in our computer, so that we can modify it and get it published else where. Thinking and rewriting again is a tedious job.

    You can write it in Word file then copy it in Notepad and from there you can re-copy it in this site. It works and you have your own file in your computer. Even you can do it in a reverse gear I mean to say before submission you can copy your article and paste it in a word file and that's how you retain your own work. Rewriting will not be required.


    shampasaid


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

  • Re: No articles published since more than a month..

    by » 4 years ago


    Two weeks since I started this discussion and since then neither any article has been published here on this site nor has Maverick bothered to address the issue..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: No articles published since more than a month..

    by » 4 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Two weeks since I started this discussion and since then neither any article has been published here on this site nor has Maverick bothered to address the issue..

    Totally agree. We would appreciate a quick reply for our concern.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: No articles published since more than a month..

    by » 4 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Two weeks since I started this discussion and since then neither any article has been published here on this site nor has Maverick bothered to address the issue..

    Totally agree. We would appreciate a quick reply for our concern.

    This is really a matter of concern. No site can progress or remain interesting only with forum, and, question and answer because at times it becomes monotonous. Article writing actually challenges a writer to excel which definitely enhances the quality of the writer and the site too. Let our admin understand this reality as early as possible.


    shampasaid


  • Re: No articles published since more than a month..

    by » 4 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Two weeks since I started this discussion and since then neither any article has been published here on this site nor has Maverick bothered to address the issue..

    Totally agree. We would appreciate a quick reply for our concern.

    This is really a matter of concern. No site can progress or remain interesting only with forum, and, question and answer because at times it becomes monotonous. Article writing actually challenges a writer to excel which definitely enhances the quality of the writer and the site too. Let our admin understand this reality as early as possible.

    Totally agree with you. It is the article writing feature that any writer would look forward to. Forum and question and answer make a good platform to connect with fellow members and have a healthy discussion and exchange of ideas. But it is article writing which gives the writer the real sense of appreciation and accomplishment. I think it is good for the site also to have a pool of worthy articles. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.