Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

The problem should be solved by the intervention of the administrator.  all the powers are with the administrator. Thank god Forums are functioning.

Forums alone don't make a site. In case articles are not required I for one am not interested only in forums. I might as well say good bye.

Just keep our fingers crossed for some intervention from the concerned admin. But how long??? Even your patience pays off, especially when you do not get your due explanations. Really it is discouraging for the writers. How long can you rely only on forums and annswers?? Especially when your real love lies with article writing and blogging.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Well there is some movement today. Hope the tempo will be maintained.

Yes all the pending articles have been published but sadly the renumeration has come down drastically..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I had lost hope and stopped checking the status of articles for last few days. After reading the above two responses I checked to see that they are published.

Hope that we have better functioning within time limits in future. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

For a mechanical activity like voter of the day Rs 25 is paid and for using brains to write Rs 5, 7 or 10 are paid. Now you know why innovation does not succeed in India. 

vijay wrote:

For a mechanical activity like voter of the day Rs 25 is paid and for using brains to write Rs 5, 7 or 10 are paid. Now you know why innovation does not succeed in India. 

I agree, the admin needs to raise the minimum amount to at east Rs 15 if not 25..Rs 5 per article is simply not justified ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:

I agree, the admin needs to raise the minimum amount to at east Rs 15 if not 25..Rs 5 per article is simply not justified ..

Rs. 5 for an article ? No justification. Unless the remuneration is raised, members do not show interest in article writing.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Rs. 5 for an article ? No justification. Unless the remuneration is raised, members do not show interest in article writing.

I agree , no wonder Indian are laggards and no respect for cereberal activity personified by payment of Rs 5 and 10. Incidentally without looking gratitous I give Rs 5/10 to a street urchin/ beggar.

Finally the members had seen the fresh articles in this article. I think why not every day the articles are getting published.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.