Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

Finally the members had seen the fresh articles in this article. I think why not every day the articles are getting published.

Wouldn't we all like to know the answer to that???/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Finally the members had seen the fresh articles in this article. I think why not every day the articles are getting published.

Wouldn't we all like to know the answer to that???/

We are once again back to the same state of affairs, since no articles have been published for more than a month nor any updates since three weeks..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since, of late I am not writing articles I do not exactly know about this issue of Articles.

rambabu wrote:

Since, of late I am not writing articles I do not exactly know about this issue of Articles.

Then why are you posting unnecessarily???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Then why are you posting unnecessarily???

Because 5 points are hard to come by nowadays...

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I too am eagerly waiting since long time to see my articles get published. Site is working very slowly. No updates, no contests, no right payment to articles which are published, it all seems so discouraging. Forum is the only active category, but it too seems very slow as compared to earlier times.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.