I just posted a reply to the question "

In your opinion who is a feminist?"

After submitting, I can see that instead of a separate post by me, it shows up in the post by Arunima Singh, and the reply she posted originally cannot be seen. Some serious technical glitch has happened. Also,  I received no points for the reply. Request to admin to please look into it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Kalyani, I am checking the issue and will update you the status.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Btw.. how did you post the reply, though website or app?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu

Can you please also check for the like to an answer. We lose points on liking an answer. I think even that is an issue pending for a long to be resolved

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Maverick wrote:Btw.. how did you post the reply, though website or app?

Through website!

Here is the update.

@kalyani, it looks like you clicked on edit link of Arunima's answer which caused the answer to go in edit mode where you entered your answer. Since you have editor rights, you can modify any answer, others cannot. Please use quick answer form available at the bottom of the answers. 

@Arunima, I do not see any of negative points in your account since last 3 months, so can't verify your claim. However please note that points will be deducted from you and the answerer if you dislike an answer although your points deduction is small.

Maverick wrote:

Here is the update.

@kalyani, it looks like you clicked on edit link of Arunima's answer which caused the answer to go in edit mode where you entered your answer. Since you have editor rights, you can modify any answer, others cannot. Please use quick answer form available at the bottom of the answers. 

@Arunima, I do not see any of negative points in your account since last 3 months, so can't verify your claim. However please note that points will be deducted from you and the answerer if you dislike an answer although your points deduction is small.

That is strange! Because as far as I am aware, I was right at the bottom and typed my post in the new box, I was nowhere near Arunima's post to have edited her reply by mistake. Anyway, will take care henceforth while replying to questions.

Also, the issue Arunima raised does exist even now, I clicked on Like answer yesterday and lost a point. You can check my account to verify.

@Admin, I faced this problem of negative points when I liked one post in this section. I don't remember when was that but I immediately stopped going to that section.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree , I too have lost points after clicking like on q and a section, so now don't click although I want to 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This happened with me when I was new and had just joined the site. So I stopped doing it after that. I can see that others too have faced the same issue

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. These issues are fixed now. 

I request you to please send me a mail using contact us form in such situations so that I could take quick action. Thank you all for the patience.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.