Can't Submit Article

Category: Help 4 years ago
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Can't Submit Article

    by » 4 years ago


    Abhishek Sharma wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Once you write your article you can save it until you are ready to submit the final version. You can keep editing it by going to your dashboard and then to my articles. Once you are ready and hit the submit button you see a green leaf symbol under status ..

    After editing, I had submitted the article. The green leaf was also there and so far I've got 9 hits. But when I click on it, the 404 page appears and it advises me to go back to home page.

    The article is " Australia's Tour of India".

    You have to click on edit button only , if you want to edit your article and resubmit it or else you get the 404 page . Otherwise the normal procedure is for the editor to review the article after which you get to see a circle against your article link  which means it will be shortly once again reviewed by the admin and cash credited ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Can't Submit Article

    by » 4 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Abhishek Sharma wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Once you write your article you can save it until you are ready to submit the final version. You can keep editing it by going to your dashboard and then to my articles. Once you are ready and hit the submit button you see a green leaf symbol under status ..

    After editing, I had submitted the article. The green leaf was also there and so far I've got 9 hits. But when I click on it, the 404 page appears and it advises me to go back to home page.

    The article is " Australia's Tour of India".

    You have to click on edit button only , if you want to edit your article and resubmit it or else you get the 404 page . Otherwise the normal procedure is for the editor to review the article after which you get to see a circle against your article link  which means it will be shortly once again reviewed by the admin and cash credited ..

    Of course I did that. Now it has got 17 hits. Still I can't access the article. The green leaf is there alright but there is no circle against the article link.

    I've worked hard on that article and now its really getting annoying.


    “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

       Oscar Wilde


  • Re: Can't Submit Article

    by » 4 years ago


    If there is no  circle in place of green leaf it means that the editor is yet to review it . It takes 7-10 days for your article to get published, so keep on writing and you may find all of them getting reviewed and published at the same time !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Can't Submit Article

    by » 4 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    If there is no  circle in place of green leaf it means that the editor is yet to review it . It takes 7-10 days for your article to get published, so keep on writing and you may find all of them getting reviewed and published at the same time !

    Thanks!


    “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

       Oscar Wilde


  • Re: Can't Submit Article

    by » 4 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

     As far as i know, with my long association with this site, there no provision for article writing.

    I am too astounded to comment anything! flushedflushedflushedflushedflushedflushedflushedflushedflushedflushed

    If you didn't know that there was a provision for writing articles here, how come you have written so many and received money for them??/ Perhaps, a ghost writer does that in your name without your knowledge???


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Can't Submit Article

    by » 4 years ago


    Abhishek Sharma wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    If there is no  circle in place of green leaf it means that the editor is yet to review it . It takes 7-10 days for your article to get published, so keep on writing and you may find all of them getting reviewed and published at the same time !

    Thanks!

    Abhishek, I have just reviewed the article and had to reject it as you have not mentioned source of images. This is very important and crucial so please do the needful and submit it again.

    I think you should be able to get into the article now. If it still gives 404 error, clear cache memory and restart your computer. Hopefully, this should work. If it still gives error after that, get in touch with the admin.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Can't Submit Article

    by » 4 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    Abhishek Sharma wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    If there is no  circle in place of green leaf it means that the editor is yet to review it . It takes 7-10 days for your article to get published, so keep on writing and you may find all of them getting reviewed and published at the same time !

    Thanks!

    Abhishek, I have just reviewed the article and had to reject it as you have not mentioned source of images. This is very important and crucial so please do the needful and submit it again.

    I think you should be able to get into the article now. If it still gives 404 error, clear cache memory and restart your computer. Hopefully, this should work. If it still gives error after that, get in touch with the admin.

    Thanks for reminding about the image source...I've done the needful.


    “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

       Oscar Wilde


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Can't Submit Article

    by » 4 years ago


    Abhishek Sharma wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    Abhishek Sharma wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    If there is no  circle in place of green leaf it means that the editor is yet to review it . It takes 7-10 days for your article to get published, so keep on writing and you may find all of them getting reviewed and published at the same time !

    Thanks!

    Abhishek, I have just reviewed the article and had to reject it as you have not mentioned source of images. This is very important and crucial so please do the needful and submit it again.

    I think you should be able to get into the article now. If it still gives 404 error, clear cache memory and restart your computer. Hopefully, this should work. If it still gives error after that, get in touch with the admin.

    Thanks for reminding about the image source...I've done the needful.

    I have reviewed and approved it now. It is now upto the admin to publish it finally!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Can't Submit Article

    by » 4 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    Abhishek Sharma wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    Abhishek Sharma wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    If there is no  circle in place of green leaf it means that the editor is yet to review it . It takes 7-10 days for your article to get published, so keep on writing and you may find all of them getting reviewed and published at the same time !

    Thanks!

    Abhishek, I have just reviewed the article and had to reject it as you have not mentioned source of images. This is very important and crucial so please do the needful and submit it again.

    I think you should be able to get into the article now. If it still gives 404 error, clear cache memory and restart your computer. Hopefully, this should work. If it still gives error after that, get in touch with the admin.

    Thanks for reminding about the image source...I've done the needful.

    I have reviewed and approved it now. It is now upto the admin to publish it finally!

    I wish the admin reviews and publishes the pending articles on a weekly basis at least !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Can't Submit Article

    by » 4 years ago


    Article writing is pretry easy on this site. Even in the rage site Blasting news.com one has to write directly  on the site. I don't see any problem


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.