The topic is locked.

On 6th June my name was announced on the payment list. I have furnished all the bank details. I have not received any payment. Status shows it is sent/published. Kindly look into the matter.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is your first payment wait some more. It is better you contact with admin. I got only one payment from this site. I was waiting for check, when I contacted with admin they told me that we send payment direct in your bank account. So also check your bank account.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I have contacted him through Contact Us form. Not only is there a delay in the payment process but the status displayed is also wrong. That's what concerns me the most.

When your cash credits reach the minimum threshold limit amount, we will then issue a cheque to you within 6 weeks from the date of payment generation. Rs.50 will be charged and deducted from your payment amount as processing and handling charges.

Important Note: Payments are released only to the active accounts. Any account without a single login in last 30 days would be treated as inactive and no payment will be generated for such accounts. User need to make the account active on or before 25th of a month to receive payment for that month.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

When your cash credits reach the minimum threshold limit amount, we will then issue a cheque to you within 6 weeks from the date of payment generation. Rs.50 will be charged and deducted from your payment amount as processing and handling charges.

Important Note: Payments are released only to the active accounts. Any account without a single login in last 30 days would be treated as inactive and no payment will be generated for such accounts. User need to make the account active on or before 25th of a month to receive payment for that month.

So does that mean that when the status changes to 'Published' in Payments section, we have to wait for 6 more weeks from the date the status turns to 'Published'?

Also, if in case in the payments section amount of 1700 is shown, will we receive only 1650 (after deduction of Processing & Handling charges)?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

So does that mean that when the status changes to 'Published' in Payments section, we have to wait for 6 more weeks from the date the status turns to 'Published'?

Also, if in case in the payments section amount of 1700 is shown, will we receive only 1650 (after deduction of Processing & Handling charges)?

Yes , there will be a deduction of 50 rupees ..Rules are rules for everybody...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I reached on minimum payout, Rs 1500/' on 15 June but still it is not published in payment section.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I reached on minimum payout, Rs 1500/' on 15 June but still it is not published in payment section.

Anil, your name has been published yesterday on the payments page ...

Thank you said by: anil
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Anil, your name has been published yesterday on the payments page ...

Thanks it is published, tell me one more thing, last time I received payment in my bank account. This time I will get check of bank transfer.

@Anil you will get your payment as you did last time

@Reena I will check your status with admin and inform you as soon as I get an update.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: anil, Reena

The payment is already initiated and you should receive it within two business days.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Reena
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.