In my referrals tab in my page, i can see the my referrals who activated their account but in the article posted by them column , it shows that NA.

I think we are getting extra credit when our referral post his 1st 5 articles.

Then why article posted is shown as NA ..??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
NA will be shown for the credit given to the activation, which is not related to articles. When the referral posts 5 articles, it will show 5 in the articles column. Hope this clears your doubt.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ok

Another doubt is ..

boddunan says that it will pay us Rs.10 when one join this site under our referral.

But when i look 'my page' cash credit for referral is not equal to 10 times no.of referrals.It is shown less than it ..

why is it so?

Hi Jobin,
Yeah these will not match. There are few members under you who contribute five or more articles. So you get extra credit for these activities.
Example: you have 30 referrals i.e. 30 X 10 =300
then if supppose 10 posted five articles then 10 X 40 = 400
also if 10 posted ten articles then 10 X 75 = 750
and if 2 received their cheque then 2 X 125 = 250
so total cash received by you are = ( 300 + 400 + 750 + 250) =1700

See this means you get Rs 1700 from only 30 referrals , so refer more and earn more.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
s pa.......
ya i understand you told.

but in my page , the cash credit for referrals is less than 10 times the no.of referral ..

As per you , it will be atleast equal to 10 times no.of referrals as we are getting 10 per refferral.

But in 'my page ' , it is shown less ... !!

The number of referrals shown on dash board is the total number of referrals coming from your id. It includes the referrals that are not activated for which you will get no credit.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ok .. thanks maverick .. i got it ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.