Am still confused about some tiny things....like , do i get that verification code only when i reach Rs.1000 or I'd get the verification code only on December 31st and do i need any address proof to be scanned and submit under my profile....i know i sound funny...but a little help please
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't worry about all these things. It is pretty easy. Here is the procedure we are following.

When your account reaches the minimum payment threshold, i.e. at present Rs. 1000, we will send you the verification code withing 2-3 weeks. So you can validate yourself on the website.

So when you validated yourself your payment will be processed on the next payment day i.e. on 25 of every month at present. Your check will be reached to you within 4 weeks.

Please note that the validation of yourself is just a one time process and need not be done every time we process your payment. And no need to provide us any address proofs.

You will continue receiving your checks every month if you reach minimum payment threshold.

Hope this clears your doubts.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.