Please introduce "Referral of the Month" contest. It will boost our site members to add more new members to this site.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since we are already offering good referral bonus, I don't think there would be a much difference in adding another contest.

Anyway if more number of members wants it, we will introduce it.

Members please post your views on this so that we can make a decision for the next month.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes since Vijay is really helping our community grow,so we can have this awards.
As you already earn Rs.250 per referral so I guess we already pay more.

But we can have this award as a surprise whenever we feel that member has contributed to grow more.

Lets see members choice.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Referral Of The Month!! sounds great,........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Dear Rajkumar,
We have not yet declared yet but on members response the admin can think of this.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Thank you for the reply Mr.Atul.....and i sure do know that you and the administrators are going to do the best for us members.....thankyou :) :) :)
The members will get the maximum benefit from this site. So keep the good work going..

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.