Hey,I would like to ask is there any other way than writing articles and inviting friends that will help me in earning money.
Shouldn't there be any Other Modes Of Earning.Like adding Friends,posts or by any other means. :unsure: :huh:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi suyash,
we currently have cash contest for all members other than articles.
Please check the homepage to know more about these contest. Also we will soon activate weblink feature to add earning option.

Please be active to get more updates of happenings on boddunan

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Suyash wrote:
[quote]Hey,I would like to ask is there any other way than writing articles and inviting friends that will help me in earning money.
Shouldn't there be any Other Modes Of Earning.Like adding Friends,posts or by any other means. :unsure: :huh:[/quote]

We are having money making programs with the below features:
Articles Posting: Upto Rs.100
Referring Friends: Upto Rs.250
Posting Weblinks: Rs.5 per link (Currently inactive)
Contests: Varying amounts

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Dear suyash already Atul And Maverick has explained you about mode of earning in this site .
I want to add one more thing try to refer more and more number of friends and also try to submit more and more number of articles so that when our AdSense revenue program will start you will be earning more and more money
Thanks For your reply guys..
And Hoping For some more programs to launch soon. :) :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.