my friend kumarbabubisani boddunan's was blocked? why it was blocked. what he will do. please answer
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Bysani bhaskar,
Kumarbabubisani account is blocked due to his illegal posting of copied content.
We may re-activate his account after few days.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
how many days will take to reactivate the account
We will block an account for 15 days initially, if we found to be an active member earlier but post few illegal articles/copied content.

We will block the account for lifetime, if he post unaccepted number of copied/illegal content than the valid content.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Oh.. but i didn't saw this guideline anywhere in the site.
So,i request moderators of the site to add this to the guidelines of posting articles so that users will notice that and thus we can reduce no.of illegal/copied contents adding to our site.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
It is not published anywhere because we published the copied content is not allowed. Since, the copied content is not acceptable there is no point to mention about duration of blocking the account. Here we are mentioning because he has exceeded the limit of warning him regarding blocking of account.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.