Dear Friends,
I have following doubts about payment system of Boddunan as I have reached very near to the minimum payout range-Rs 1000/.

1. How I can inform Boddunan that I have earned more than Rs.1000/ and now i need the personal identification number to be send to my home address ?

2. Do I must need a personal bank account to transfer my cheque from Boddunan or can I use my brother's bank account ?

3. If I use my brother's bank account whose name should I give here ?
My name ?/brother's name ?

Please answer me for the above questions.

Expecting your response,
Muzi Jurabi.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Muzi Jurabi wrote:
[quote]Dear Friends,
I have following doubts about payment system of Boddunan as I have reached very near to the minimum payout range-Rs 1000/.

1. How I can inform Boddunan that I have earned more than Rs.1000/ and now i need the personal identification number to be send to my home address ?

2. Do I must need a personal bank account to transfer my cheque from Boddunan or can I use my brother's bank account ?

3. If I use my brother's bank account whose name should I give here ?
My name ?/brother's name ?

Please answer me for the above questions.

Expecting your response,
Muzi Jurabi.[/quote]

1. Click Contact Us link located on top of this page and submit your information.

2. The cheque will be issued on the name registered in "My Page->My Profile" section. It could be either your's or your brothers'. Please note that you cannot change this name once you submitted.

If you have already entered the name and want it on your name, please open a bank account which would require a minimum amount if you choose public sector banks.

If you want it on your brother account, please let the support team know about the same and they can change the payee name. Please note that this is allowed only one time to change payee name through support team.

3. This question is answered above.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR MAVIRICK.
I GOT IT ALL FROM YOUR REPLY.
I AM GOING TO SEND MY DETAILS TO YOU TODAY ITSELF.
THANKING YOU,
MUZI JURABI
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.