I would like to inform all members here as this is a new site and giving so much cash credits, I affraid if we all do not work properly they will not make profit and cant run this site, so either they have to stop cash credit or they will shut down this site.

Finally we will loose chance to make money.

So we all have to login this site regularily and try topost some good self written articles and then do not forget to give comments to others article so that tehy can improve there articles and also this visit give page impression to this site and just visit forum if also you do not want to give any comments
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree in toto. It is responsibility of all to make the site a success. Presently, there is no site catering to needs of Indian authors or readers. Writing.com is a good site that is mainly west oriented. If we all work hard, we may bring our site to crowning glory. Each member should be on the site at least for one hour a day and write daily an article or make comments. :P

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wow I'm really amazed this is the first site I've seen where everyone is really committed for the goodness :)
Wow.. that was amazing commitment towards the same goal for all of us. We all are working really hard to make this community success and get benefit out of it collectively.

We know that it involves a huge amount to be invested in. When I was asked to program the website, I was bit tensed about the amount of money involved but the admin promised me to take care of that.

However, it is the fact that he cannot afford for life long until and unless there is a good source of income. At present all money is going from his bank account as the ads income still not up to the mark I guess :(

The major problem I came to know from the support personnel is the posting of copy protected articles. If the support personnel misses any such articles, it could cause a severe problems not only to the member who posts that article but also to the website. And ultimately we all should suffer because of one person's foolish act.

The majority of the support people's time is wasting in rejecting the illegal articles and answering the questions posed by the members who posts them.

I was told a funny thing by a support personnel. One guy posted an article from a well known site and it got rejected. And that member is questioning the support personnel that why it was rejected as it is a generic article. If it is a generic article, is it mean any one can post on any site? :silly:

So members please post genuine articles and try to increase the user participation by giving good comments/feedback to the articles posted by the other members. So if you post comments/feedback for other member's articles, they will post for your's and you can improve yourself.

So let's make boddunan.com a grand success and share the profits. B)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick I willtry to spend 1 hour everyday and I promise that i will visit all the section here, article as well as forum also
That's great. Appreciate your commitment.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ohh I went offline for just 7 hrs so much happened.
Its great that the initiative is taken by members to make our community better and unique.
Members are the real asset of our website and Also maintain a genuineness in very article you post. Comments will also help the member to make the articles better.

atulb@boddunan.com
I think I must confess now........I thought making money money faster so i posted an article which was from my friends computer and i posted it here,......unfortunately that was a copyrighted article......and other thing is that i really dont google looking for informations on something, all i do is look up on old books some huge amount of books that I've piled up......thats y i dont post articles related to computer or something , i post only people related.....and I'm sorry....and If anyone finds any of article i post as copyrightted you can fire me out of this job...frankly.....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.