Introduce Earn money for posting Pictures,so that many can post pictures.Ask them to post amazing,unbelivable,historical and rare photos and approve the nice ones and also some money.

This will increase our community

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vijay its a good idea but we have now only articles on our cards so may be when we reach a higher level we may introduce this feature. Also there can be copyright issues related to images and to find these image whether they are copyright or not ,its too much difficult.

Thanks for the suggestion.

atulb@boddunan.com
Hey Vijay.. that is a wonderful idea. But I too believe what Atul is saying. It could be a difficult task to maintain the copy protected pictures.

I will tell you a small example. On boddunan.com, till now over 650 articles posted out of which over 25% articles got rejected. Can you imagine this?

Most of the members try to post copied content so that they can make quick money. But that is not true. Even if it is approved, while sending the payment each and every article will be scrutinized.

For articles itself that much policy violations happening imagine the same for photos.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yeah Atul and Maverick are abs right
Ok.I agree with you guys....

Vijay U
Still its good that you are contributing to our community to make it better.
Keep posting your suggestions to improve,whether they are good or bad. we will see to it and keeping helping us.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.