is there payment option in boddunan.com where payment directly goes to may bank account instead of mailing of cheque to my home address. i think it will safer than posting cheque.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Currently we do not opt for this option as it involve lot of complexities at our end.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi,
we don't practice online bank transfer process, as it has no proof of payment or receipt to the receiving end.
Yes, although it is cheaper & faster for us too but we use cheque method for payment and we send it by postal service.

also for online bank transfer we require bank details(micr/nfti code) and account details. Sharing such sensitive details is not safe.

if you want we can deliver your cheques by courier instead of normal postal service for faster delivery. Few charges applicable.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul you are right at your point but I think when there will be more than 1000 members who will be waiting for their payment in a single month then boddunan has to use the online bank transfer method to save the time and also the cost
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.