As I've mentioned before that I've some articles which are fully in bold and it got rejected and now i wanna kno how could i remove those rejected article....pls help......It kinda irritates me you know when your own article gets rejected and stays with you :angry: ..........and I think I must confess now :unsure: ........I thought making money money faster so i posted an article which was from my friends computer and i posted it here :huh: ,......unfortunately that was a copyrighted article :( ......and other thing is that i really dont google looking for informations on something :dry: , all i do is look up on old books some huge amount of books that I've piled up. ;) .....thats y i dont post articles related to computer or something , i post only people related.....and I'm sorry....and If anyone finds any of article i post as copyrightted you can fire me out of this job :ohmy: ...frankly.....
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Rajkumar,
You can't delete those articles now, but you can edit them and replace the rejected content with the new one.
Please make sure before you post any further articles since we are really strict regarding copyright issues. It will make trouble for both member who post it and the website.
So we rejected those articles and you have rights to replace them with new.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Oh thank you so much.....now i feel less weighted...... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes its good to get alert before any thing happen.
I also got warning from boddunan.com for my article copied from other sources though many of them are written on myself but the same content was posted by me on my blogs.The Admin is strict and he also warned as my account can be banned.-Its all for our betterment of our community.

So take care from now.
Just edit the rejected ones with unique articles.

atulb@boddunan.com
ohk......wel, :( l i hate to be banned........this is one of my favorite site
Just to make sure that your article be re-reviewed, send the article title that you have modified to the support people by clicking Contact Us.

Please note that you need not do this if you modify an article before it is approved/disapproved.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.