Today I received the below message in my Boddunan Inbox..

[quote]<br /><br />Hello dear, <br />My name is lilian a girl, I have a warm and friendly feeling as I saw your profile today at (boddunan.com)and became intrest [img/] ed in you, I will like to know more about you and I want you to send a mail to my email address so that I can give you my picture for you to know whom I am. If it touches you to be a friend you can reach me through my e-mail address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I believe we can start from here to know each other better, Distance or colour and age does not matter is only love that matters in life. I will be happy to see a good responds from you. Cheers and have a nice day lilian.[/quote]

What does this mean???

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Amit sir i don't get this type of message in boddunan but in other site i have got this type of message like socints,orkut

This message are just spam.
Hey Amit,

I also have a message like this in my Inbox sent two times on 9th May.I checked the profile of this member.It seems he joined boddunan on 9th May.I called "he" because the profile shows the gender as Male, and country as US.I don't know what is the motive behind this message. Is it for fun or someting else? But i don't like this.I just deleted this.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
yes i received this message.....and deleted..
I also checked my community mail and i also get this message in inbox.I think almost every one got this message.
I donot know....

I didn't get any sort of message.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Please delete all such emails immediately as they are just spam messages. These are quite common on social networking sites like Orkut. Previously few members got such mails from boddunan Community feature and we directed all members to delete and ignore such mails.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the information Maverick!!!!!

Do such mails spread virus too :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
i think it is spam adnd i deleted it is that spread virus to our Pc please anyone answer

i think it is just a spam message...but does not harm the PC..
thank you sunny for helping but i dont understand why this came here

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.