The cash on articles that I posted today morning has been shown with the published article but not credited to my account. Where should I inform?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Click on Contact Us and send a mail along with your user id and article title.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Sir, I have emailed the details.
My cash credit in the account has further been reduced, I don't know why???
Sanjeev,

Please count your earnings by by counting the cash credits for each and every article and count the credits for web links. Then see if any mismatch. If so report immediately to the support personnel.

Sometimes, when the reports are run, any extra credits allotted to members by mistake will be removed. I think that could be the reason for decrease in your credits.

Please check out once again.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am sad to see that one of my article " I will be gone" which was initially credited 50 cash credits, now only shows 5.
Well.. if you think your article deserves that much cash credits, you have each and every right to raise the flag and ask for the proper credits. Just contact the support.

Btw... can we know that article?

Thanks for the kind words.These are more than money. It was "I will be gone". Earlier it showed to have 50 cash credits. I think I would prefer to write more articles than to raise any controversy.
My article is approved. But its cash credit showing 0 . Why it is so ?

I think your article has awarded no cash credit. If this is the case, please try to write some good articles with as much as possible amount of content and with proper formatting.

If you think your article is in good quality and meets the quality guidelines of boddunan.com and shall be awarded cash credits, please contact support team with the article details and reason for contacting.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.