I started this thread to make aware of anyone about the simple mistakes we make and so the articles getting rejected because of such mistakes....

So my mistake was,

It may sound awkward and funny but read it:

After when i submitted the article i got a msg saying "your article will be viewed before publishing on this website......." and then I made a little mistake by hitting the refresh button (refresh the page) so the same article got published two times I dunno how.....and then my article was rejected with a comment "duplicate post"...so dont make such mistakes......and please share your errors and mistakes and anything you miss!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well I would like to add a point to your thread content that many article are found with two titles. Many members have given titles both in title text box and also along with the content section.

I request members to start writing the content directly in the content part. Adding the title again makes it odd.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
thats right i am first to this zone so the mistake shared by you will help me so.i would like to say that all others also want to post ther mistake and it hink it will be useful to other new members :)

i like to say that all don't copy and paste i think it will me illegal matter :P

yogi
Thank you guys for the good initiative. I would like to add one more point, though it may not cause of rejection of article.

People used to write articles in the Microsoft Word and paste it in the editor. It is known fact that Microsoft uses the proprietery fonts and styles which are not available with our editor. So when you submit the article, some junk text will be added to the articles as you see in some of the articles on boddunan.com. Though support persons taking care of removing such text, it is not possible for them also to remove from number of articles.

Also most of the time, the formatting and page layout gets scrambled because of the above reason. I would suggest all the members to type in editor itself and just copy the entire article after typing by clicking CTRL+A and CTRL+C. So that if something goes wrong you can simply create new article and paste the content by CTRL+V.

If you want to use any other editor, I suggest you to use notepad or wordpad and format the content on the editor itself.

One more point I see in most cases is members used to post entire content in bold format or italic or underline. They will be rejected.

Another important mistake we need to notice is articles posted in all capitals will also rejected.

So please take care while posting.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes,regarding the happenings with Microsoft Word,I totally agree with you.

I did a mistake was writing my own article which I already wrote it in another website :silly:

Yup I will not repeat the same mistake even if I myself have the copyrights ;)

Swetha Shenoy
well thankyou everyone for sharing your errors!......It will help the rookies a lot :woohoo:
Well I guess other members will learn from these mistakes and not repeat these.

keep up the quality.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.