Hi,

I've one live article and my cash credit says 3.00. Does that mean I'll get Rs.3 for the article? How is this determined? Pls explain.

Regards,
Anuradha Ramkumar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Unfortunately haan Anuradha jee! First things first.. welcome to our community! Answer to your question... if it says three cash credits, it means your article has earned you Rs.3 only. Based on various parameters, this is decided by the editors. The quality of the content and the word count matter a lot. Also the content should pass the plagiarism check. I don't know how they do it, but if the article contains a little bit of copied content, it will attract less cash credits. It might get rejected as well. Among other things, use of proper grammar and proper formatting is also necessary. I would suggest you to refer to the guidelines regarding the submission of articles. But in case you feel your article deserved more, you always have the option to let them know. I can assure you, any issues that you may have, will be addressed promptly. Thanks!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.